⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what he is, dude looks bout 5'7 lol. Hes killing me, he reminds me of an older head at the community center that only dribbles with 1 hand :lol:

We probably talking bout the same dude. I’m really close to boycotting Nuggets games until Michael Malone is fired. I’m stressed out. 9-7...we should be 16-0.

imo 2018 Playoff Bron was his offensive peak

he had that crazy deep range 3 that I never really saw in Miami

but Miami his best overall peak though

2009-2014 LeBron is his peak. THAT is up there with the best of them. Especially 2013. Unreal. That 2018 ***** was some James Harden ****. And Harden was better that year even, at doing what LeBron was doing.

We probably talking bout the same dude. I’m really close to boycotting Nuggets games until Michael Malone is fired. I’m stressed out. 9-7...we should be 16-0.
Bro, Murray is a clown.

Jokic back in the game in the 4th, dudes out there like he gotta take a ****. Moving slow af. Green and porter hoopin, but they took out green smh

giphy.gif

Last edited:
2009-2014 LeBron is his peak. THAT is up there with the best of them. Especially 2013. Unreal. That 2018 ***** was some James Harden ****. And Harden was better that year even, at doing what LeBron was doing.
disagree man

no way 2018 Harden beats out 2018 Playoff Bron, especially on offense lol

that 2018 Cavs team had no business getting out of the East alive and they did.

Bro was averaging 34, 8, and 8 on 61% TS :lol: in the post-season

Im with you though 2014 was his overall best peak ala '91 Jordan, just that I think on offense LeBron was at the peak of powers when he was doing everything for 2018 CLE in the offs

disagree man

no way 2018 Harden beats out 2018 Playoff Bron, especially on offense lol

that 2018 Cavs team had no business getting out of the East alive and they did.

Bro was averaging 34, 8, and 8 on 61% TS :lol: in the post-season

Im with you though 2014 was his overall best peak ala '91 Jordan, just that I think on offense LeBron was at the peak of powers when he was doing everything for 2018 CLE in the offs

Bro...they beat the pacers, Derozen raptors and Horford Celtics :lol:. Getting to the finals is always impressive. And only LeBron and 4 other guys could do that.

But Harden took the greatest team ever to 7. And he went dumb that year....doing the exact same thing as Bron. Resting on defense and a monster on offense. As well as the WCF being the real finals.

What Bron was doing in 09, 10 & 12-14 was one of the highest peaks we’ve seen. 2018 overrated to me.

Jamal Murray is out there f'n up today.

Anthony Edwards has talent no doubt. It's just all about his focus because his head and heart isn't always into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom