⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Jaylen Brown thread :pimp:

I need receipts of the folks who laughed at the Celtics for giving JB that contract meanwhile praising the Sixers for signing Horford to that atrocity

Untitled.jpg

well deserved breh. Love the flexibility of WFH but it’s just so easy to work late as hell because you’re already home anyways. I need to find that balance

I legit work very little from home. My job allows you to come in if you need to. Most people decline. Me on the other hand, I've found a hack, that if I make an appearance in office and stay there for 4-5 hours, no one questions what I'm doing :lol:

besides scoring/shooting what about the other stats ? or are we only worried about scoring in todays game. Is this 1v1 or a 5v5 game ?

Jaylen brown and Ingram shoot the ball 18+ times a game because the team relies heavy on them in that category, Am i wrong ?

the sixers team this year DONT NEED TO RELY ON BENS SCORING or him shooting the ball 15+ times every game. Its a whole new scheme compared to bretts offense

Sixers avg this year 114.3 PPG with bens "Lousy 12.9 a game"

They rely on them because those players have shown they're capable of doing it. They're depending scorers and efficient.

The 6ers don't put that on Ben because he has not improved. You make it sound like they're holding him back lol. They know he's not capable. They have to work around his lack of shooting and and just not being aggressive. You think they drafted son #1 for 12.9 a game? We know he's a triple double threat. He's been that since a rookie but that don't mean your game should stop there. That's what comes with being a #1 pick.

I'll admit that I laughed at the Jaylen Brown pick...

Ainge is still a terrible exec though.

If he had gotten every player he almost traded for, he would have put together the US olympic team

He did put together a FIBA team though

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom