⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure how serious the not top 10 posts are, but he's been the best regular season player in the league the past couple years. :lol:

Although I realize he still has some glaring flaws and it's more apparent in the playoffs.
Cmon bro - if your game has any flaws, especially a jump shot, you CANNOT be considered Top 10. I thought you were an NT vet, you should know this by now.

Cliffordglamourshot.jpg

Trez

Bron was annoying in the first half but at least got something going at the end there.

Schroder though...he know he on primetime :lol:

Kerr going to one day realize Damion Lee should be starting. Wiseman minutes should be paired with second units. It’s obvious at this point :lol:

Bron BSing out there. A real game he's going to dunk it or give it to AD for a dunk. :lol:
Agreed. Wasn't speaking of just the Lakers. That tomfoolery goes down league wide.

Sad thing is, it looks like the right play in real time.

But after you brick it, you realize how asinine of a play it really is.

I’m not talking about top 10’s, I’m talking about the final two minutes of a game. Where it’s evidently clear that Giannis is a liability. How many years we going to do this? There is reason the Bucks haven’t made it to the Finals and they still aren’t going to make it.

For all the great Giannis brings, that particular issue will always be with him. 60 win seasons don’t mean anything to me when playoff basketball is a different game.
This is the case with Luka as well though. It's well documented that he isn't as good in the 4th as he is in the rest of the game. This encompasses the "final two minutes". If anything, Luka is just as and if not, more of a liability. He just looks better jacking up bad shots.

Dallas Mavericks: Why Luka Doncic struggles in the fourth quarter

"Doncic did not struggle much, but late in games became an issue. The Mavericks could not generate offense as their star’s efficiency dipped. In clutch situations defined by NBA Stats (score within five points with less than five minutes remaining), Doncic shot just 32.3 percent from the field and 17.1 percent on his 3-pointers. He and Kristaps Porzingis both struggled which led to Dallas being one of the worst teams in this area.
It was not just clutch games for Luka Doncic, though. He struggled in the fourth quarter all season. Let us take a look at the stats before determining why it happened."

Stat Just Happened: The clutch has not been kind to Luka Doncic this season. What gives?
32.3 percent from the field. 17.1 percent from the 3-point line. 65.2 percent from the free throw line. What in the world is going on with Luka Doncic in the clutch this season?

Exploring the concerning clutch shooting numbers of Luka Doncic

There’s no doubt Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic is having a stellar season. At 21, he’s averaging 29.0 points and 9.5 rebounds with 8.8 assists so far.

It is hard to poke holes in such multidimensional productivity. But his numbers in the final five minutes of games when his team is within five points, up or down, still leave a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom