⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka shooting 29%(which seems to be declining each year) from behind the line on 7.6 attempts. Giannis is shooting 30% on 5. Giannis ft% only started tanking last season. Lukas ft% percentage is about the same as Giannise's prior to its decline. Luka may look more comfortable shooting 3's but his numbers aren't that much better, yet he deserves to be in the top 10, but Giannis doesn't?

I’m not talking about top 10’s, I’m talking about the final two minutes of a game. Where it’s evidently clear that Giannis is a liability. How many years we going to do this? There is reason the Bucks haven’t made it to the Finals and they still aren’t going to make it.

For all the great Giannis brings, that particular issue will always be with him. 60 win seasons don’t mean anything to me when playoff basketball is a different game.

Oubre flexed on Kuzma the play before :lol:

I’m sure the refs were watching him.

Not entirely sure how serious the not top 10 posts are, but he's been the best regular season player in the league the past couple years. :lol:

Although I realize he still has some glaring flaws and it's more apparent in the playoffs.

Pretty Kelly what they called him...
tumblr_ovrohqayC51u2ragso1_r1_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom