⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t see how Brooklyn even needs Kyrie, like not anything against him but I don’t see how Nash/Dantoni can make it work with the three of them, when they can move Kyrie for more help for Harden/Durant. Jordan isn’t it, and whoever comes in after him isn’t it, like they could make a move using Kyrie and be right there on both sides of the ball.

I just don’t see how Brooklyn even needs Kyrie, like not anything against him but I don’t see how Nash/Dantoni can make it work with the three of them, when they can move Kyrie for more help for Harden/Durant. Jordan isn’t it, and whoever comes in after him isn’t it, like they could make a move using Kyrie and be right there on both sides of the ball.
This KD/Harden love affair is all good now, but we all know how Harden gets when in the playoffs. Kyrie is still needed.

Screenshot_20210118-212258_Samsung Notes.jpg

Actin like AD, and Bron aint gon be out there with the lockups.
Bron never in his career locked kevin durant man. Stop. And James danced all over LeBron his last 5 or so years. They won't even guard them. Lakers gon sacrifice kuzma and pope to the Kevin James.

gross-disgust.gif

Bron never in his career locked kevin durant man. Stop. And James danced all over LeBron his last 5 or so years. They won't even guard them. Lakers gon sacrifice kuzma and pope to the Kevin James.

gross-disgust.gif
Reminder. What does Harden usually do in the playoffs?

Choke harder than eating popeyes biscuits with no drink.

No, you can have - actually need Luka in the game in the final two mins.

Giannis is a liability with the ball in the final two minutes. All they’re going to do is foul him. So he goes to the line with his medicine ball free throws and clanks it.

The dude has a point. Idk about manufactured tho :lol:
Luka shooting 29%(which seems to be declining each year) from behind the line on 7.6 attempts. Giannis is shooting 30% on 5. Giannis ft% only started tanking last season. Lukas ft% percentage is about the same as Giannise's prior to its decline. Luka may look more comfortable shooting 3's but his numbers aren't that much better, yet he deserves to be in the top 10, but Giannis doesn't?

Thats the crazy thing about Giannis. He can still put up monster numbers while having a glaring hole in his game. You can’t necessarily deny his dominance or impact but at the same time you can’t ignore him not having a jump shot is problematic. I don’t really know how to describe it :lol:

People go overboard with the criticism. He's never gonna be a good-great shooter. That's always gonna be his weakness. His mid-range and post-up has to improve. That 10 -15 feet range and clean up his ball handling. He needs to watch some KG in minnesota film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom