⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based of my fantasy team. The raps are really good at making star players play like ****

He just finished with 34, 12 and 7. How Sway?

Thats the crazy thing about Giannis. He can still put up monster numbers while having a glaring hole in his game. You can’t necessarily deny his dominance or impact but at the same time you can’t ignore him not having a jump shot is problematic. I don’t really know how to describe it :lol:

Last edited:
to the Santa Cruz banana slugs
1611025831107.jpeg

unlikely
still remember losing my UCSC slugs hoody at the laundrymat
only to see a homeless guy rockin it the next day. dude was stretching it out :lol:

Would you say the same about Luka?

No, you can have - actually need Luka in the game in the final two mins.

Giannis is a liability with the ball in the final two minutes. All they’re going to do is foul him. So he goes to the line with his medicine ball free throws and clanks it.

The dude has a point. Idk about manufactured tho :lol:

Thats the crazy thing about Giannis. He can still put up monster numbers while having a glaring hole in his game. You can’t necessarily deny his or impact but at the same time you can’t ignore him not having a jump shot is problematic. I don’t really know how to describe it :lol:
I agree. It limits your options with what kind of plays you can run, in addition, him not being able to shoot free throws consistently is problematic, but I wouldn't say that he isn't a top 10 player currently in the league.

Do you have to have a jumpshot to be a top 10 player?
Ask Shaq

Easy af on a top defensive team? :emoji_thinking:
Bro...easy af. Nobody on that team stopping these 2 gifted brothers on the offensive end. Harden eating whoever you put on him. Durant too.

The nets issue will be defending, scoring will be at a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom