⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: that Ramon Rondo video is comedy. Reminds me of that video of the nfl player playing referee between his side shock and main one.

He's proven his "haters" right. **** just shows a lack of being professional. We understand he wants out but he's using this as a excuse to be who he really is. Thirsty for attention. Showing up to the preseason flabby as hell. Son don't have it.

I wouldn’t blame the Rockets if unless they get a deal worth taking. They just took a hard line stance. If he’s going to be disruptive or a distraction, if there’s language in his contract which allows them to so, fine him or suspend him without pay if it fits within the guidelines.

In most cases, I would say taking a hard line stance would potentially hurt them with future players. But if the Rockets have a history of doing right by their players in the league circle (not sure if they do or not) But if they do, playing hardball with Harden isn’t going to hurt them in terms of future big names wanting to play there.

Harden pulling this with a few years left on his deal though. Would be interesting to see how things play out with the next CBA if they try to implement language in it to deter stuff like that.

If she is really his best friend, she has to know that will get him in trouble or at worst be a bad look, but mfs cant pass up on getting that internet clout. She's enough of a Boss to buy him Dior(?) luggage.

Like Bow Wow said, you gotta start taking *****es phones and making them sign NDAs or surround yourself with a group of people who aren't going to take pics and upload/tag your every move. Granite it probably wouldn;t have worked in a party on that scale most likely (Kevin Hart and Dave Chappele lock up phones for their comedy shows in arenas), but I cant imagine if I had Harden money, I wouldnt just have an assistant/homeboy like fam call all the *****es, call Da Baby and Meek, call every ad on STG that says outcall and doesnt say "no black men" at the bottom tell them double roses, take everybody phone on the way in. Sheyiid I'd have a house just for such activities, put it in my Momma'n'em name

Harden should be suspended without pay for that **** he causing :lol:

Houston sports def been in hell.

PG for Harden. Who says no?

When can we trade PG?

Harden is literally willing to potentially kill himself and his teammates to get out of houston. All because Chris Paul held him accountable :smh:
you want Harden man? Might as well kiss Kawhi goodbye if it were to happen.

Kawhi is quietly a diva. Kyrie is a little bit of diva. A lot players with devia tendencies get paid as long as they have the skills.
isn’t Kyrie’s inability to mesh with Celtics team culture what eventually brought an end to his time there though?

also if I’m not mistaken Kawhi’s treatment has caused division in the clippers locker room

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom