⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

My man got a premium ALA membership :lol:

Fact is though Bron never won and it wasn’t even close.

The Miami MVP’s should be the comparison... Heatles, Warriors and these Nets all have 3 all stars / superstars.

Imo the media narrative would swing KD’s way this year. Coming off catastrophic injury to play at this level. Even if some one else was playing equally well and had a better record i think he would get the nod.

Lol the celtics had a little bump in the road with covid and missing players dnp and people already talking trash. Dude saying the Celtics are thin beyond brown and Tatum… Those are their two stars isn’t any team thin beyond their two stars doesn’t even make sense lol.

the plan was to have kyrie and hayward as the stars here 3 years ago. Hayward got hurt and tatum filled the gap and turning out to be a better player..so what you want them to do?? Have hayward come off the bench? Gotta get rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Shouldn't be an mvp on a 5th seed.
Let them play more ball and we can start judging.
But lakers have looked elite with AD playing at half speed.

7A891EE8-CB83-4C55-B278-02BEDA5FACCE.png

Theyre def worse when you lose Hayward and get TT.

Nah. They made it to the ECF twice with him sitting on ice the entire postseason. Then he comes back and things get convoluted. He got hurt, got passed up by the J's and ever since then he's been a 3rd or 4th option, which clearly affected his MAGA ego. In theory they should have been better with him, but they weren't.

Lol the celtics had a little bump in the road with covid and missing players dnp and people already talking trash. Dude saying the Celtics are thin beyond brown and Tatum… Those are their two stars isn’t any team thin beyond their two stars doesn’t even make sense lol.

the plan was to have kyrie and hayward as the stars here 3 years ago. Hayward got hurt and tatum filled the gap and turning out to be a better player..so what you want them to do?? Have hayward come off the bench? Gotta get rid of him
I know ESPN will have you thinking otherwise but yes, some teams do have more than 2 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom