⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic knew he wasn't the face of the franchise anymore.

He believes he can get more in free agency too.

Last edited:
Pacers getting wayyyyyyyyyyy too much respect around here 🤣

They have no standout star. They will not be going anywhere beyond the 2nd round, IF THAT.

We have a PPG bet going too right? for games that all three play in? As long as someone keeps me honest about it, I will track that.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 4.50.35 PM.png

After analyzing the information surrounding the Harden trade, yes, the Rockets did play the Sixers.

Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta did not want to make a deal with the Sixers due to Morey leaving Houston to become the Sixers president of basketball operations, as reported. And if he made a deal, Fertitta was only going to make it for Simmons, Matisse Thybulle, Tyrese Maxey and two draft picks, according to sources. However, a source close to the Sixers denied that Maxey was part of the deal.

Another league source said the Rockets never called the Sixers back for a counteroffer before making the four-team blockbuster deal that sent Harden to Brooklyn.

Let’s be honest, Simmons and Houston point guard John Wall wouldn’t be a great fit. They both need the ball. The Rockets had to know that wouldn’t work.

But the Sixers thought they had a deal for Harden done, according to sources. The team won’t come out and say it, but Morey pushed hard to reunite with the 2018 MVP. Simmons and Thybulle were even informed by their agents on Wednesday of an expected trade.

Pacers getting wayyyyyyyyyyy too much respect around here 🤣

They have no standout star. They will not be going anywhere beyond the 2nd round, IF THAT.
2nd round you say
thats not bad for a team with " no standout star" considering last years title favorite didnt make it beyond the 2nd round

We have a PPG bet going too right? for games that all three play in? As long as someone keeps me honest about it, I will track that.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 4.50.35 PM.png

Why complicate it that way. They start playing tomorrow together, just track from that game. We all know there's going to be games they don't play together with covid, Myrie and load management.

Why complicate it that way. They start playing tomorrow together, just track from that game. We all know there's going to be games they don't play together with covid, Myrie and load management.
Because the agreement was if I remember correctly, only in games where all three of them play. Not my bet though so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom