⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Houston wanted a bigger package from Boston than Philly for 2 years of Harden? Yeah I'm good on that.

He can walk in free agency then. I don't see Miami giving up much for him since he is on a contract year.
Yeah, I agree. Best is probably like Nunn, Iggy, and a 2nd round pick or something to that effect.

I could see the Nuggets being a bidder though if they get desperate soon. MPJ + Harris + picks (to get off Harris's contract) for Dipo and Tucker. Something along those lines.

Yeah, I agree. Best is probably like Nunn, Iggy, and a 2nd round pick or something to that effect.

I could see the Nuggets being a bidder though if they get desperate soon. MPJ + Harris + picks (to get off Harris's contract) for Dipo and Tucker. Something along those lines.

Nuggets ain't trading MPJ

Nuggets ain't trading MPJ
They could if they feeling desperate and pressured and Dipo starts hooping like a madman. Dipo is still fairly young and still fits within the Murray/Jokic timeline. They can have the Det 1st rounder we have too. I don't think it's out the realm of possibility at all. Harris is a negative for them too, and they just came off a WCF bid. That team constantly looks to improve in the short term, and is good at drafting anyways.

Trading MAGAPJ for Naija Murray ain’t it.

They could if they feeling desperate and pressured and Dipo starts hooping like a madman. Dipo is still fairly young and still fits within the Murray/Jokic timeline. They can have the Det 1st rounder we have too. I don't think it's out the realm of possibility at all. Harris is a negative for them too, and they just came off a WCF bid. That team constantly looks to improve in the short term, and is good at drafting anyways.
He's an unrestricted FA this summer that has said he wants to be in Miami. Denver isn't coming off MPJ for a guy that will leave.

So basically the Harden trade was a salary dump for the Rockets. Yikes. Going to likely end up getting just 4 late rd picks and apparently a trade exception. That's TERRIBLE.

Trading MAGAPJ for Naija Murray ain’t it.
I wouldn’t trade MPJ for oladipo.
He's an unrestricted FA this summer that has said he wants to be in Miami. Denver isn't coming off MPJ for a guy that will leave.
Whether it's a good trade or not to you guys, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. However, it is highly dependent on 3 factors: Gary Harris continuing to be a net negative for the Nuggets with his injuries and lost ability to shoot, the Nuggets continuing to struggle and feeling desperate, and Oladipo regaining his 2018 form (which he may be on the way too with a new team and something to prove).

I will agree it's probably a reach anyways tho. They're way more likely to do Campazzo or RJ or something like that if it came to it :lol:

Whether it's a good trade or not to you guys, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. However, it is highly dependent on 3 factors: Gary Harris continuing to be a net negative for the Nuggets with his injuries and lost ability to shoot, the Nuggets continuing to struggle and feeling desperate, and Oladipo regaining his 2018 form (which he may be on the way too with a new team and something to prove).

MPJ is too good of an asset to trade for a few months of Vic. Doesn't make sense at all. They have to eat Harris' deal for one more season and then he's a UFA. That's not worth any risk to trade MPJ for, c'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom