⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1610508739344.png

Harden is averaging 16ppg over his last 5. HOU$TON HOU$TON & @reformeDWS

Let’s start the dialogue.
Blood not even trying :smh:

Harden having his lowing scoring stretch since he became a rocket 8 years ago. He’s sending a clear message to the organization

I’m more upset at how he doing others on the team tbh. John wall, boogie, and Silas especially. Going all out for MDA but you gone do a young brother in Silas like this?!

I am contemplating if I want to sell my VHS James stock or not. Can’t believe HOU$TON HOU$TON had me in here posting all sorts of highlights and metrics of this non-internet having ***** all summer. Getting Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos vibes from my investment :smh:
He’s letting us all down. Will definitely feel some type of way when he’s traded and decides to average 40ppg for the month or something krazy like that.

Indy wearing yellow right now is killing me. If both teams are going to wear away colors please try not to have colorway overlap. I keep thinking they're the home team because they match the court.

I am contemplating if I want to sell my VHS James stock or not. Can’t believe HOU$TON HOU$TON had me in here posting all sorts of highlights and metrics of this non-internet having ***** all summer. Getting Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos vibes from my investment :smh:
Like Liz should've gotten out when she was on magazine covers and worth billions, you should've cashed out after Harden won the mvp.

Blood not even trying :smh:

Harden having his lowing scoring stretch since he became a rocket 8 years ago. He’s sending a clear message to the organization

I’m more upset at how he doing others on the team tbh. John wall, boogie, and Silas especially. Going all out for MDA but you gone do a young brother in Silas like this?!

Just look at the shape he in. Ain't got a care in the world. :lol:

This how Harden gon end his career?

I honestly don’t even know how Harden can ring chase towards the end of his career with his style of play (not moving off the ball). No elite squad is going to want a mildly obese 37 year old who stands around and dribbles the air out of the rock when he does get it. Plus by then the stepback won’t fall as often and the foul baiting won’t be as effective.

He better get some WiFi and study Antoine Walker in Miami film or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom