⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the additional Defensive Player of the Year candidate and one of the greatest shooters ever were the disqualifiers.

I mean...6MOTY and the runner up from last year...a hall of fame champion center...etc.

You know the rules were dumb for Steph/KD. The Draymond prop is always funny to me too :lol:. Cuz he was popped in 2018 & 2019...and those guys were still “disqualified”.

Just be honest with this one. It was dumb then. And the nba was stupid for acting that way.

yikes.JPG

Morey szn in full effect

That's an absolutely despicable statline from Simmons, especially against the G league team Miami put out there tonight. :smh:

Famb....I dead *** saw a tweet last night where they were asking a guy for his take of the week/season or whatever period of time and this man was encouraging people to tear their Achilles at a young age and just regard for 12-18 months because medical advancements have come so far that you’ll actually come back stronger and never have to worry about it again. I was in legitimate disbelief that someone thought this was a good idea and had to make sure it wasn’t this guy
1610506710845.jpeg

However, it has been remarkable as you said. Everyone expected him to lose a step and be at 20PPG or so. He picked up right where he left off :pimp:
I expected him to come back the way he left. When AD tore his ACL and came back and won MVP, I stopped looking at injuries like that the same.

People talking about the number of Ben’s attempts but when I look at that box score, I see he shot 100% from the field. #Yall just pick and choose what you want to talk about :smh:

Not srs that is not okay. Was actually mocking Jamal Murray re:Myrie

Harden not giving Wall & Boogie his best (who worked really hard to get back into basketball shape after wild
Injuries) is annoying me.

Those guys look fed up with him out there. Christian Wood is a player too. My guy video game James giving up on the Rockets. And it’s sad. Cuz he better than that.

Making the young black coach look bad too. Smh

Famb....I dead *** saw a tweet last night where they were asking a guy for his take of the week/season or whatever period of time and this man was encouraging people to tear their Achilles at a young age and just regard for 12-18 months because medical advancements have come so far that you’ll actually come back stronger and never have to worry about it again. I was in legitimate disbelief that someone thought this was a good idea and had to make sure it wasn’t this guy
1610506710845.jpeg

However, it has been remarkable as you said. Everyone expected him to lose a step and be at 20PPG or so. He picked up right where he left off :pimp:

Only idiots doubted KD would come back and dominate.

1610506710845.jpeg

Heard some younger baseball cats saying the same thing about getting Tommy John surgery. They said it was best to get it out the way ASAP. Wildest thing I have ever concerning wanting an injury that is going to sit you down for close to a year, if not longer.

6-2 with LMA in the lineup
6-1 with healthy LMA in the lineup

I really cannot believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom