⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petersen with the UW recognition on the Minnesota broadcast was pretty cool...always highlights how bad the coaching in that program has been...tons of NBA talent recently and of the guys mentioned, only Terrence Ross saw the tourney.

:smh:

elpablo21 elpablo21

Not sure who your team is, but that first sentence can be said about a lot of teams. We've come to the point where a stretch 4 is necessary and a decent amount of centers are attempting 4 or 5 threes per game.
Being hot from deep is the great equalizer when your team has less talent than the team they're playing.
Hawks my team but you’re right that’s just become a league wide trend at this point. It can get annoying to watch at times but that’s ball now.

tenor.gif

Petersen with the UW recognition on the Minnesota broadcast was pretty cool...always highlights how bad the coaching in that program has been...tons of NBA talent recently and of the guys mentioned, only Terrence Ross saw the tourney.

:smh:

elpablo21 elpablo21

At least Romar could recruit. Hopkins is gonna have to build these relationships here cause it's looking awful on both ends for him.

I still got faith in Cam

kid got game he just ain’t got the heart
He got the tools he just don’t got the confidence right now. He started off slow last year then second half showed the potential he got. This might just be another slow start again I hope it is.
I still believe he will be a key part of this team going forward and got high upside he just still gotta be more assertive especially finishing he looks lackadaisical finishing at the rim a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom