⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Pacers.

Has Brogdon ever been DNA tested for Andre Miller DNA? He really is Basic Game 3.0.

Idk if the numbers back it up but just watching our games I just feel like we chase 3s too much. A few guys on this team really need to work on finishing contested shots in the paint too.

yeah graham's gotta be close to being in a contract year. he'll be relegated to 12 minutes per in the next 10 games. man need to be making some moves.

Idk if the numbers back it up but just watching our games I just feel like we chase 3s too much. A few guys on this team really need to work on finishing contested shots in the paint too.
Not sure who your team is, but that first sentence can be said about a lot of teams. We've come to the point where a stretch 4 is necessary and a decent amount of centers are attempting 4 or 5 threes per game.
Being hot from deep is the great equalizer when your team has less talent than the team they're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom