⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are . But don’t blow down on dude and you were just frequently saying ***** too lol.

tell him after the game or something you don’t rock with it.
Agreed. I felt like it was a bit much and in a way, you throw another black man under the bus. It could have been handled better. He also stated that "you don't know me like that" which can be interpreted to say that only people close to you can say something like that. Then you tweet out as if no one you know says that around you But, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt cause people will try to make it sound like he's the same ole Kyrie that came into the league and that he's not allowed to change.

Last edited:
Jumping to contest that guy at the rim is a fool’s errand....G’damn man. It’s like trying to contest prime Vince.

Malone seeing who he can and can't play. I get it.
Stevens has been notorious for this, but I kinda feel like he has more benefit of the doubt than Malone. Nugs roster has been somewhat similar for the last few years.

Stevens has been notorious for this, but I kinda feel like he has more benefit of the doubt than Malone. Nugs roster has been somewhat similar for the last few years.

Malone did the same thing in last years playoffs, I forgot who they were playing but he had the bench play majority of the 4th and they blew the game.

The Nets Big 3 will have played probably around 30 games together, 35 max by the ECF. Why the hell would you add Dinwiddie who last played in 2020 to the playoff rotation? It’s a mess over there in Williamsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom