⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people posting clearly not watching the whole game lol. Nuggets were cruising up 13 and Mike Malone left in a bench lineup that got outscored 20-1. By the time it was 9-0 it was clear he should have pulled them. Just no one to blame but Malone.

Really nice having my son Romeo back though. He’s really good defensively and can actually do stuff offensively other than sit in the corner like the other bench guys (sans Fournier).

Interesting. My discovery page on IG doesn't have any Lakers fans celebrating this win but then again I don't follow that many Lakers fan pages. Interesting that for a Non-Lakers fan you follow so many Lakers pages that your Discovery page is full of them.

freeze freeze follows more Lakers fan pages than actual Laker fans do😂. He's even posting in the Lakers thread now because he wants to interact with Lakers fan so bad 😭

Don't you have your own team or are you just a Laker hater?
😐😐 Are you done? Are you..are you done?

The Nuggets had won 8 straight prior to this. They were due for an L.

Not saying Malone’s line-up management didn’t contribute, but this may have been coming regardless.

Naw no funny **** I been pepped it.
Bubble Murray & Joker saved this dude.
Watching a team go on a 20-0 run without calling a timeout or making a substitution is insane.
BAD loss.

Thats what was crazy about it :lol:. There’s a part of me that wanted Utah or the Clips to win both of those series. Cuz it would’ve triggered a change.

And The real part of me knows that we will fail, ultimately because of coaching. This is a team good enough to win, NOW.

Bout to fumble a gimme year, cuz the talent lifted the coaching to a point where management doesn’t realize/can’t justify heading in another direction :smh:. It’s wild dawg lol

Thats what was crazy about it :lol:. There’s a part of me that wanted Utah or the Clips to win both of those series. Cuz it would’ve triggered a change.

And The real part of me knows that we will fail, ultimately because of coaching. This is a team good enough to win, NOW.

Bout to fumble a gimme year, cuz the talent lifted the coaching to a point where management doesn’t realize/can’t justify heading in another direction :smh:. It’s wild dawg lol
Nearing a lock of a Nuggets-Lakers round one playoff series. :evil:

Reactions: MVP
I will say this. I think Kyrie Irving is a very insightful dude. He says a lot of really thought provoking things. I wish he would be the one to answer the questions that will inevitably be asked to the players tomorrow.

Not someone like KD who I have heard rap and probably still says N all the time.

Certain folks saying this rubs me the wrong way but it is what it is

Specifically dudes like this that look like this

1618175300484.png

Same.

It's easy to talk greasy and puff your chest out in a tweet or IG post.

That same energy would not be kept if it was in person though.

Myrie taking personal days shouldn’t bother people this much.
For real. Much ado about nothing.
I don't know if it's because my views have changed in general but it seems like a lot of folks take off the court stuff too seriously. I'll joke around with y'all about KD's sensitivity, Kyrie burning sage and taking PTO, Russ being a life champion, etc. but it's all just fun and games. Too many people seem genuinely perturbed by off the court stuff that has no impact on them or even their team.

I don't know if it's because my views have changed in general but it seems like a lot of folks take off the court stuff too seriously. I'll joke around with y'all about KD's sensitivity, Kyrie burning sage and taking PTO, Russ being a life champion, etc. but it's all just fun and games. Too many people seem genuinely perturbed by off the court stuff that has no impact on them or even their team.

Perpetual outrage (genuine and performative) is just part of our current cultural climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom