⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
freeze van pelt
FVP.jpg

Pivoting back to an earlier topic.... I just ran into Shop Rite and there was a white dude with a Q Anon Hoody on.... I didn't even finish grabbing my groceries, I immediately left. Between the Denver incident and the ATL one which happened across the street from my brother's job not even trying to risk it.

Please let me know who was saying dumb stuff in that mass shooting thread so I can just block them.

I'm not calling 2021 Kyle Lowry a superstar but this tweet has some truth to it, especially when it comes to Harden. Riles didn't catch the adequate amount of slander for jamming that up over Herro.

Riles is untouchable.

Lemme throw out Jalen Brunson here and just bring Lowry to Dallas.

Teams with marginal guards doing too much.

I
Pivoting back to an earlier topic.... I just ran into Shop Rite and there was a white dude with a Q Anon Hoody on.... I didn't even finish grabbing my groceries, I immediately left. Between the Denver incident and the ATL one which happened across the street from my brother's job not even trying to risk it.

Please let me know who was saying dumb stuff in that mass shooting thread so I can just block them.
Don’t remember if I said it here but there’s not enough security in this country. What’s to stop this from happening in the Starbucks’, McDonald’s and everyday normal places we go to? Once it begins to happen...

If they want THT in the Deal leave Kyle in the North,

He would be a slight upgrade over what we get from Schroeder?KCP as a duo & we would have to pay him as well. Let Riley get it done

I

Don’t remember if I said it here but there’s not enough security in this country. What’s to stop this from happening in the Starbucks’, McDonald’s and everyday normal places we go to? Once it begins to happen...
Dude CLEARLY went in there to agitate people and potentially take it a level past that. You're wearing THAT hoody in a supermarket after there have been two super-market gun incidents this week? Yeah I am not with it.

IDK how anyone can fix their mouth/fingers to say anything that doesn't just flat out condemn all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom