⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted Lowry for only one of Maxey or Thybulle. If they did the deal for both, I would have been fine with it as well.

we didn’t need to tinker with the team but adding a guy like Lowry would have raised our championship ceiling a considerable amount

KD and AD are probably made of glass but so is Embiid and heck simmons missed the entire playoffs last year
Right. But where did EYE say Philly was the one closing the gap? Considering injuries Philly, Brooklyn and the Bucks aren’t that far from each other. I agree Brooklyn is better if everyone is 100% but they ain’t so there’s no *gap*

So if drummond doesn’t get traded does he just stay at home and become a full time rapper till he’s bought out?

They're going to buy him out before the deadline to add players to be eligible for playoff rosters.

Are the celtics tanking with this trade?

wut.

They traded two of this for a 20 PPG 6th man.

*E'Twaun Moore(2011)
*Kris Joseph(2012)
*Marcus Thornton(2015)
*Jordan Mickey(2015)
*Abdel Nader(2016)
*Ben Bentil(2016)
*Demetrius Jackson(2016)
*Jabari Bird(2017)
*Kadeem Allen(2017)
*Semi Ojeleye(2017)
*Tremont Waters(2019)
*Yam Madar(2020

I don't think that really constitutes a "tank." :lol:

Last edited:

tenor.gif

That's when sga's contract is up and their best picks convey. Guys like Beal lavine and Kristaps should be there for the taking by then, no need to sit on those assets forever
He’s gonna get the same max extension that Luka and Ice Tray will get. He’s not going anywhere :lol:

People want to hit the blunt.

Wake me up if there’s movement with zo or Lowry. Not sure any of this has impacted conference finals.

I’m with you. Not as high on the Denver trades as everyone else seems to be. Still think they’re a little worse than they were last season.

Grant and Plumlee >>> Gordon and JaVale.

Presti just doing stuff to do stuff. Terrence Ferguson gotta move back now, probably try to get the same place and have to pay another deposite and background check and all that rigamarow, for 2 2nd rd picks and I dont even know who Tony Bradley is. I know we had to come up off of George Hill and that's why we bought him here, to get us assets, but there has to be better offers than that. A number of teams out there need a pg, particularly one who is ~40% from 3 and defends. Maybe we lowered his trading value some not playing him in so long but he was making like all the 3s and we were winning too much, had to be done.

Danny is getting passed around like a blunt. Don't nobody want him anymore 😂. At least he still cashing checks though

He's been decent for the sixers this year. I would see him getting traded unless we get a better player in return. If it's Oubre, I am not mad at all. Danny has been a good fit so far.

We didn’t need a major pick up. Just needed a damn guard who can dribble

The theoretical *gap* depends on health and neither the Lakers or Nets have that considering the lingering injuries

Misha's posts over the last two days were boarderline troll. He's probably mad we shut him down with the Simmons talk.

Presti just doing stuff to do stuff. Terrence Ferguson gotta move back now, probably try to get the same place and have to pay another deposite and background check and all that rigamarow, for 2 2nd rd picks and I dont even know who Tony Bradley is. I know we had to come up off of George Hill and that's why we bought him here, to get us assets, but there has to be better offers than that. A number of teams out there need a pg, particularly one who is ~40% from 3 and defends. Maybe we lowered his trading value some not playing him in so long but he was making like all the 3s and we were winning too much, had to be done.
You wasn’t getting a first for him ..... and Terrance is going to the knicks ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom