⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you replace Bron on this team with any other current superstar are they doing better with this current roster? The hyped up roster was flawed to begin with but right now...got damb.

Brad Miller made 2 straight all star games. These cats were close to being as good as him.

2963CEFE-9108-4FF9-91D2-2AF8F0CAB1D3.jpeg

36E34C59-C635-4E21-B92F-422DBF872333.jpeg

9B4AD4C7-CBA3-46C0-B551-18B653D6C6EA.jpeg

Come on man... Brad Miller was the goods. But maybe being on a winning team helped.

Huge insult to curry. Mitchell has been legit terrible in the playoffs. His last real series against Houston was one of the worst I’ve seen from a star. I hope you’re not leaning on that bubble performance.
huge insult to Curry? Shaq, is that you?

Jazz 3-point shooing is/has been bananas, but add me to the list of people who doubt they can sustain that level of proficiency all season, let alone through multiple playoff series against good teams. If they prove me wrong, good for them.
fair enough. although it seems to be unfair when the media kept constantly hyping up the Lakers as if they are a solid championship calibre team.

Steph got a #1 pick cast off, a sometimes blindfolded oubre, backpack double agent Draymond, and a bench full of family men in the playoffs.

wheres the bait?
So you just gon leave off a resurgent Wiggins? Add Steph to the current Lakers and the defense is worse,he helps the shooting problem, but he can’t handle being the primary and only ball handler.

i want ben on luka all night tonight

i dont wanna see green start off get torched for 25 than switch it up

straight from tip off ben you better be guarding luka

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a “potential assist”? My guess is a pass to a guy for a shot that would have been an assist if he made it, but he misses.

Personally, I hope both Kawhi and PG find reasons not to go to the ASG. Give Mike one of their spots.
I would rather be the greatest player to never make an ASG than a one time AS. Am I crazy?
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a “potential assist”? My guess is a pass to a guy for a shot that would have been an assist if he made it, but he misses.
Correct.

So you just gon leave off a resurgent Wiggins? Add Steph to the current Lakers and the defense is worse,he helps the shooting problem, but he can’t handle being the primary and only ball handler.

steph is averaging 30 on 32% usage. He’s the cog. Everything is ran through him, he just isn’t dribbling up the court every time.

again it’s amazing how all of sudden the lakers can’t defend when just like week Kuzma was in the 90th percentile defensively in games on Monday on a back to back when its 50 outside. Still waiting on that Gasol double double too

I really don't mind Philly taking a flier on Zeke. If he's back to close to what he was, it's small risk with decent reward.

Sounds like another dumb stat tbh. Can’t believe its a thing. Every point guard on a bad team probably has sky high potential assist %s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom