⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m ready for more of this

35D72253-BB22-4A3D-9099-A69262D03909.gif

Don’t blame them for pushing it through. Having regular season games/postseason games is just as stupid and everybody seems to be okay with that. Why not cash in some more.
This is what I don’t get. Why is everyone upset about one game when there are multiple on any given night :lol:

I don’t see Drummond making any other team much better. It’s not just a knock on him, but an issue of how the game is played now. Gobert is basically the only C who doesn’t stretch the floor, who still is a high impact player (at least in the regular season).
I think he would still have some use for teams who don't have an offensive presence under and a defensive presence under as well. not as high a Gobert but would still intimidate players going inside. I believe he is just on a bad team with bad coaching.

zion with less hops

I believe he is close to that description. or OG LJ (not Lebron James but Larry Johnson). I think what really affected him was his injury which I thought he wouldn't recover. added that he went to a team with a messed up chemistry which didn't really help reach his full potential and kept a player with a messed up shooting mechanics.

I’m confused now. Someone said Steph is having the greatest individual season ever but he isn’t listed here?

He’s not. I wouldn’t even call it his top 3 seasons.

But he’s currently .01 away from 50%. Sitting at 49.9% from the field. And his is even wilder, because he’s taking 11 3s a game, and hitting 44% of those...with terrible spacing, against Box-1 defenses and traps etc :lol:.

Kyrie 50-40-90 right now too tho 🔥.

I member when 50/40/90 was something to behold.
There's 8 guys doing it right now and one guy is almost at a 50/50/90 season. Just easy as hell to score and efficiently now.

Efficiency dip for those guys won’t hold. But I think Kyrie & KD will hold for sure. They are that level of scorer and KD has done it before. Kyrie been close numerous seasons

However.....averaging 30ppg....on 50-45-90 is STILL something to behold. It’s only been done once. And there is only one person who is capable, and may do it again this year. This guy.

Behold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom