❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so Dimarzio saying Pogba has agreed to our terms and will be on a 13 mil a yr contract.. and we are willing to offer 120 for him

Would be such a shift of power to see a team outside of madrid and barca break a transfer record :smokin

See what happens when I come back, b?

**** is like a snowball effect

Last edited:
Most interested part of the DiMarzio news is that he says Pogba's actually agreed to terms
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Another reminder that money does talk
laugh.gif
,was reading somewhere that he'd be making 3x the amount per week he makes at Juve

Juve have been adamant that they wouldn't sell unless he told them to and now there's his agreement on top of the fattest transfer fee ever...

I'm not gonna truly believe it until he's holding up the kit and has his own #isRed hashtag but man its looking a lot more likely than back when the Euros started....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm in the same boat...  unless he's unveiled, I will not believe it

SRFC unlucky not to have scored in that first half.... solid 45 vs Real Monarchs

lets hope Republic can get some goals in the 2nd half

What's with all these American teams just putting a "Real" in front of their team names when it clearly doesn't belong ? The funniest one to me is Real Salt Lake :lol:

Last edited:
What's with all these American teams just putting a "Real" in front of their team names when it clearly doesn't belong ? The funniest one to me is Real Salt Lake
laugh.gif
I've always wondered about that too... and do they pronounce it 'rey-al'? 

ESPN anchor just said cristiano tied "michael" platini for most all time euro cup goals :lol:

Yes, he pronounced it like michael jordan. You'd think by now they brief the anchors on pronunciations before they do soccer segments. Especially ones that they are airing on their own network :x

i'm rolling with Coupé It Coupé It and Portugal unless it's France. then i gotta go with Les Bleus and world-class Giroud :pimp:

because.....[TO]that's my striker :frown: [/T.O.]

terrell-owens-1-sized.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wondered about that too... and do they pronounce it 'rey-al'? 

Salt Lake and the team have zero connection to Spanish monarchy (unlike all the Spanish teams with Real in their names). I don't think the owner even knew what Real meant in Spanish before giving the team that name :lol:

Last edited:
As much as I don't want Real overpaying for Pogba, idk what other direction they can go to really bolster the squad. They haven't really been strongly linked with any other superstars. There were the Lewa and Auba ones earlier in the window. I can't see Real and Bayern agreeing on a fee for Lewa, and with BVB continuing to get depleted I'm also not sure if they'd want to let go of Aubameyang this window. There were also the Alaba rumors. I'm not sure how he compares to Casemiro in the holding role though (specifically for CL footy) but it wouldn't make sense for either him or Marcelo to be on the bench.

I really wouldn't mind seeing Real just be extra active and get players that actually fit their 4-3-3. James and Isco should be shipped, because this system doesn't suit attacking mids. And it's not a secret that Morata is being shopped. Move those dudes, keep Kroos, and get players to really bolster the squad instead of having top talent rot on the bench. I think Auba would be a great pickup that can play multiple roles with Real. Either start as striker, super-sub, or if either Benz/Ronnie/even Bale go down he can play up top for either one with his pace in the counterattacking 4-3-3. And just get Pogba because nobody else really makes as much sense. Then push for Alaba next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom