❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong, just never heard of it outside of NT. Must be a reason.

I've never understood it. With the new rules allowing refs to use their discretion to stop play, there's no reason to kick the ball out for an opponent ever.

Exactly! I just looked really suspect because Brazil was trying their hardest to score on that possession.

So I was just chatting with someone about Alexi Lalas and we have come to the conclusion that he is the Charles Barkely of football.

Really wish GolTV still existed. Hard to keep up with the next generation of Brazilians with it being no more.

Last edited:
Damn Ecuador just got ******. Don't even think they realized what happened.

AR was 5 yards up the sideline out of position no way he saw that.

Last edited:
Either Neymar speaks English or Bieber speaks Portuguese/Spanish because they've been buddies for the past few days.

That was some ********

Oh well, I'm gonna be seeing Ecuador next weekend against Haiti and that should be a good game for Ecuador. I expect metlife to be completely yellow wit all my people in Ecuadorian jerseys, speaking of, that Ecuadorian kit is sexy

Last edited:
sucks ecuador didnt get that goal awarded. football really needs to consider replay soon with all the angles we see now

sucks ecuador didnt get that goal awarded. football really needs to consider replay soon with all the angles we see now

The worst part is that it would be so easy to implement.... Just put cameras on the sidelines to judge if the ball is over the sidelines or over the goaline, AR can still make posession calls and offsides (and review an offsides call if there is a goal awarded and it's close)

The worst part is that it would be so easy to implement.... Just put cameras on the sidelines to judge if the ball is over the sidelines or over the goaline, AR can still make posession calls and offsides (and review an offsides call if there is a goal awarded and it's close)
word, damn near injustice for not already having this implemented, it would take seconds to review. I guess its because it leaves no room for corruption

Last edited:
word, damn near injustice for not already having this implemented, it would take seconds to review. I guess its because it leaves no room for corruption

Yeah, and they can do a review within 10 seconds to see if offsides or not... It would be so easy to do. I am sure the referees would like it also... They are there and want to make correct calls. Taking some pressure off of them is probably a good thing.

Yeah, and they can do a review within 10 seconds to see if offsides or not... It would be so easy to do. I am sure the referees would like it also... They are there and want to make correct calls. Taking some pressure off of them is probably a good thing.

It's all coming. Give the automated off sides call 10 years.

Last edited:
Wait, is Neymar with the squad?

He was there, but he's not playing. He chose to play in the olympics over copa which is kind of disappointing. Would've much rather seen him play in copa instead of olympics where a lot of countries only send like U23 squads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom