❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This games been over. I have ZERO faith in City. Theres no fire , no desire, no heart, which is required. Where's the pride? Play for the badge on the front of the kit, and they'll remember the name on the back.....

Demichelis is United MOTM right now. His dumb*** passback ended up injuring Hart because he had to clean up his ****

Last edited:
Not sure if City or Arsenal. Wtf is up with all these injuries. This team has been plagued ever since Kompany went out early in the season.

So now we are going some 3-5-2 kind of formation taking him off I'm assuming

Or not...Fernandinho at CB.

Last edited:
Martin DeMichelis is personally responsible for City being down 1 nil, and for Joe Hart being injured. I dont give a damn who replaces him, but Martin DeMichelis should not be on the pitch another second for Man City. He is garbage. I want to burn his house down and slash his tires. He deserves to be tied up and have bamboo chutes pricked inside his finger nails. I mean, jesus christ, put Fernando or Fernandinho back there. Put a mentally ill donkey and your defense would still be better than having Martin DeMichellis on the bloody pitch.

If City loses its still a win. Just ensures LVG keeping his job at United
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Positives 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom