❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando for Sterling looks like an injury of some kind for Sterling 
mean.gif

Istanbul soccer match called off over unspecified threat

Turkish authorities have postponed a soccer match between two major Istanbul teams, citing an unspecified threat.

The Istanbul governor's office said Sunday's Galatasaray-Fenerbahce derby was canceled following "the assessment of serious intelligence."

The decision came a day after an Islamic State group-linked suicide bomber killed himself and four foreign tourists on Istanbul's main pedestrian street.

I would have seriously rather had Tosin Adarabioyo an 18 year old in the squad than Demichelis right now. Tosin in his debut game against Chelsea in the FA cup gave me more confidence in him than Demichelis.

Istanbul soccer match called off over unspecified threat

Turkish authorities have postponed a soccer match between two major Istanbul teams, citing an unspecified threat.

The Istanbul governor's office said Sunday's Galatasaray-Fenerbahce derby was canceled following "the assessment of serious intelligence."

The decision came a day after an Islamic State group-linked suicide bomber killed himself and four foreign tourists on Istanbul's main pedestrian street.

The pics look crazy :wow:

View media item 1958776

I can't believe Blind didn't get a yellow for that 
mean.gif
 I hate this first half.

And now Demichelis could have easily given away a penalty just then.

We got lucky there, we don't even have anyone to sub Demichelis off with he's been tragic especially when Rashford is on him.

Jesse having Marcus's back and not getting punked by the Citeh goons :smokin

I'm not the biggest Jesse fan but I mess with him for that. Clearly should have been a pen, demichelis can't handle Rashford at all.

That pass from Schneiderlin was so dope :nthat:

Thats it I'm starting the hashtag until Kompany and Otamendi come back  #TosinInDemiOut

I don't know why we even have Demichelis in the squad. What do they see that we don't? He's been horrible ever since we got him. Should of called back and kept Micah Richards and Nastasic, even some of our younger guys.

Pep needs to assess this in the transfer window. Another quality CB, and younger first team fullbacks.

Last edited:
Citeh's D has been having trouble with all the pace up front all game long so far,I wouldn't mind seeing Memphis come on for Mata to keep that up and going right at them
UK heads.. are Leicester still top of the League?

Yep,they're winning the league bruh...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom