❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng needs to come back. I'll take Lahm, Rode, Or even Thiago. On e Pep leaves I doubt Thiago will vet much PT. I'm sure Gotze will get the nod and favoritism since he's German. Jking is right, we can only dream :pimp:

The worst City transfer rumor I saw since Pep was announced officially was Neuer to City 
roll.gif

The best keeper in the world (despite all his sweeper keeper nonsense that i can't stand 
eyes.gif
) who is also German and playing for Germany's most famous club yeah sure tabloids 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nike ruined those new jerseys man. I hate that template

Such a huge misstep from nike making the vents go through those side panels on the jersey instead of the vent holes. Now EVERY jersey looks exactly the same minus the colors because they all have the stripes down the sides. Makes them look like generic high school template jerseys where everyone just gets their school colors. :smh:

Gonna really need the special Juan to step up today if we're gonna have any shot,he's been fairly quiet lately...

United: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rashford

Subs: Romero, Darmian, Valencia, Williams, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Memphis

Where is Ander?!  Merp.

Last edited:
That assclown really kept the shambolic Carrick-Fro midfield...my resentment is seriously growing 
mad.gif

Pool's probably gonna score first thanks to a defensive error from on of the two and kill the leg 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not sure wth this man is thinking playing Jesse centrally with Mata out right...*sigh*

Mignolet pulling a DDG :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom