❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti and Real played in the quarters last year, don't want to see them play so early again. Draw should be:

Barca-Wolfsburg

Atleti-PSG

City-Bayern

Benfica-Real

Atleti and Real played in the quarters last year, don't want to see them play so early again. Draw should be:

Barca-Wolfsburg

Atleti-PSG

City-Bayern

Benfica-Real

Athletico v PSG would be really good

Probably the best matchup

Eh. Don't see how you can say GSW is rolling more than Barca. One team hasn't lost in months like you mentioned.

If anything GSW is trying to be like Barca. Messi, Neymar, Suarez >>>> Curry, Klay, Dray
Stop with the GSW=Barcelona comparisons. I feel its disrespectful comparing the two. GSW has only had recent success while Barcelona has been doing it for decades.

*edit not you Rook I just mean it in general.

Last edited:
Why would you do this to your mom? :smh:

Got home in time to watch the game brehs. I had my homegirl call my job and pretend to by my sister calling to tell me that my mom was in the hospital because of a car accident. My boss bought it and let me leave early. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Got home in time to watch the game brehs. I had my homegirl call my job and pretend to by my sister calling to tell me that my mom was in the hospital because of a car accident. My boss bought it and let me leave early. Thank you all for your suggestions.
This is disgraceful. My co worker use to lie on his mom as an excuse and I remember his last lie, "oh she is in the hospital and I have to go with her cause she cant breathe". I hit him up the next day to say I hope all is well his mom and he informed me that he lied and just wanted the day off and thanked me anyway. The next week his mom died 2 days before Christmas.

Last edited:
My dude really went through all that lying and deceiving for a game b :lol:

I called into work fake sick during the Euros in 2012 but never went that far :rofl:

It's complicated. Ain't nobody tryna hear ya Iynala Fix my life *** ********. I did what I did. Oh well.

Last edited:
For the record, in the CL players that are loaned can play against their parent club. Remember Courtios played against Chelsea when he was at Atleti. It really depends on the league, I'm know that Halilovic played against Barca recently.

Arsenal played well today despite the loss. We looked good, a hell of a lot better than we recently have. I think this a game where Wenger got his tactics right for the most part. We created a lot of chances, we obviously didn't capitalize on them, embarrassingly so. Even Flamini did well for the time he was on the pitch, dude kept it genuine with that flying knee tackle :lol: I want to see more of this lineup but with Coq in place for Flamini

Iwobi has been very impressive this season. He wasn't fazed by playing against one of the best teams of all time, he held his own and played intelligently. I thought Welbeck did well, he's been good since coming back from injury. He help stretch Barca and create chances. Ozil as well but I wish he would press more. Alexis, this was one of his better games , there were one too many times where he should have passed but kept onto the ball and ended up losing possession. Elneny, that goal was a beauty! He certainly needs to work on his finishing, that moment where he took an extra touch when he was in the box was silly. But he is really understanding his role. I think that Campbell should have came on instead of Walcott. Theo and Giroud offered nothing.

GENERATION ADIDAS CUP
The Generation adidas Cup is Major League Soccer's annual elite youth tournament for U-17 academy teams. The tournament focuses on player development and showcases the best teams in the country and the future stars of MLS.

Teams are divided into three regions and participate in two qualifying events per region. The top two teams in each region after both qualifying events will participate against other international sides for the Championship Division title, while the remaining teams will play for the consolation Premier Division title.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/generation-adidas-cup/2016

Douglas Costa deserves MOTM and it's not remotely close. Continued to inspirationally run at Juve's fortress of defenders. He was the only driving force for Bayern's attack until Ribery picked up the slack second half. Costa is difficult to defend because he's openly willing to cut in and shoot on his left or take the space wide outside to whip in crosses off his weaker foot. He was nonstop probing, offering Juve a variety of attacking looks. Often plays that short, pacy ball with his left.

It's a shame Alex Sandro was stellar defensively all match until Kingsley Coman came on. For some of the criticism Pep receives, he truly pulled the right substitution strings at Allianz with Coman and Thiago Alcantara. I'm confused why Sandro continued showing Coman the outside knowing full well the 19-year-old Frenchman would take advantage with a burst of pace and serve up deadly crosses from the byline. Kingsley retrieved the initial ball that led to the cross assisting Lewandowski's header on Bayern's first goal. Then he assisted Muller's header to equalize. Icing on the cake with a splendid left-footed finish past Buffon to ice Juve in extra time.

Last edited:
Costa is soooooo good. Can't believe Bayern got him for that price tag man. Him and Conam together looked lethal

have we discussed who's going to madrid this summer to replace zidane?

So...... I went to sleep after 90mins cuz it was, like, 6AM.......................... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The EPL keeping its 4 CL spots :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't really think this is good news for the progression of the English game, they honestly don't deserve it anymore.

This is great for the teams who want to make money with that 4th place trophy and great for Arsene Wenger. :lol:

But the "4th place championship" has seriously become disgraceful in the EPL, it's been pathetic. Anyone would agree.

Bayern have had this same issue though it seems for some time. Where they are disinterested most of the game and then realize they have to turn it on. doesn't always work out for them but barely did yesterday in time.

But boy Costa + Coman :x id be shaking having those two running at my defense all day. Secretly hoping Pep can convince Costa to come with him to City

:lol: Guys, NOBODY is coming with Pep from Bayern to City.

Bayern Munich is a well oiled machine that JUST got a few new parts to keep them rolling for the next half decade.

Coman, Costa, Muller, Alaba, Thiago, etc will all be in Munich for the foreseeable future.

The most realistic move I could see would maybe be Xabi, Ribery, or Robben moving to England just like Bastian did.

But them young boys? Nah. Pep is going to have to dig and raid somewhere else before Bayern lets him take their future with him.

:lol: Guys, NOBODY is coming with Pep from Bayern to City.

Bayern Munich is a well oiled machine that JUST got a few new parts to keep them rolling for the next half decade.

Coman, Costa, Muller, Alaba, Thiago, etc will all be in Munich for the foreseeable future.

The most realistic move I could see would maybe be Xabi, Ribery, or Robben moving to England just like Bastian did.

But them young boys? Nah. Pep is going to have to dig and raid somewhere else before Bayern lets him take their future with him.

Let us dream :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom