⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They said we couldn't afford Ozil or Alexis. Yet it happened.

Although I love Pogba, he's a bit too expensive, and we're stacked in the midfield.

LaCazette would be a coup. We need a forward and He could start immediately over Giroud. 

Chatter is starting to pick up that Enrique has decided the leave Barca when the season concludes... I'd hate to see him go but it would be cool if he won the CL & then left... It'd be like dropping the mike & walking out stage left after a beastin' performance...

Luis man could probably still outrun any man/kid on the first team or B squad... Outside of Iron man competition, triathlons, & marathons, he runs the Marathon des Sables as often as he can which is super marathon through the Sahara desert. 251 km (156 miles) over the course of several days...

EDIT: Looks like IG embed code isn't working here.

zidane
22 minutes ago
Très fier d'avoir reçu mon diplôme d'entraineur. Mission accomplie.
Very proud to complete and receive my UEFA Pro Licence today. Mission accomplished.
ZZ.

Congratulations, Zidane!

Last edited:
PSK, did Enrique tell the media he will leave Barca if he doesn't have the backing of players?

Would that have anything to do with the little spat between him and Messi earlier in the season when nothing was going well?

Last edited:
PSK, did Enrique tell the media he will leave Barca if he doesn't have the backing of players?

I think he did say that back in January...

Would that have anything to do with the little spat between him and Messi earlier in the season when nothing was going well?

Media reports state it has to do with his relationship with Messi but it's hard to know what to believe. Honestly, he's a bit culpable for being so rigid but it's getting results.

This is the most in shape I've seen Messi in years. He actually looks svelte. Enrique had problems with players at Roma too, specifically with Totti... :rolleyes

If he does leave, I think it has more to do with the political climate at the club behind the scenes. There is most likely waaaay too many "chefs in the kitchen". A lot of non-football people trying to make football decisions.

There's only one name I'd like outside of Pep, if Enrique leaves though & it's Frank de Boer. His work with Ajax & especially their academy has definitely earned him a shot at a big club like Barca & it also brings back a celebrated player to lead the club... Plus he's got that Pep fit too & his time piece game is strong...

Last edited:
I guess he has an affinity for beefing with his stars then :lol:

De Boer at Barca would be an interesting fit.

I like what Enrique has done so I hope he stays. My only criticism was that he was rotating too much early on & I would've like to Sergi Samper get more time with the first team.

Barca counter attacking with that trident of Hannibal, Neymar, & Messi is deadly.

I would've liked their chances more if they had at least gotten that away goal but since that didn't happen I think it's pretty over :lol:. Crazier things have happened though but unless Ribery and Robben are gonna pull a Willis Reed then I doubt that they'll be able to stop Barca.

Bayern has proven they can get the job done at Allianz on the return leg though. :rolleyes

If Barca does score at least 1 away goal, Bayern would have to score at least 5 to win & keep Barca from scoring more.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

I think Madrid will have their hands full with Juve though.

Those cartoons up there are hilarious :lol:

I needed that laugh, feel like **** today

MEMPH BLEEK with that fiyah...I hope he freestyles every post match interview...

"Damn I swear sports and music are so synonymous, cause we wanna be them and they wanna be us."-Drake

Bayern has proven they can get the job done at Allianz on the return leg though. :rolleyes

If Barca does score at least 1 away goal, Bayern would have to score at least 5 to win & keep Barca from scoring more.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

I think Madrid will have their hands full with Juve though.

yeah they have proven that but without robben ribery and lewandowski playing thru injury
ansd also people forget we lost alaba who is very vital to the team, its gunna be very hard to win,

man that real - juve game gunna be soexciting. juve been playing good , but i need el clasico final to happen

http://www.fbcollective.com/articles/2015/5-1/which-club-tops-forbes-football-rich/

[COLOR=#red]WHICH CLUBS MAKE FORBES' FOOTBALL RICH LIST?[/COLOR]

They are the clubs that make the football world go around, so it makes sense they are the ones to bring in the most money. But what exactly are the biggest clubs in the world worth?

Real Madrid top the Forbes football rich list for 2015, with the American finance magazine valuing the club at US$3.26 billion.

The La Liga outfit is the world's most expensive club for the third-straight year, even despite a five percent decrease in value in 2015.

Los Blancos' revenues of US$746 million was the highest of any club, with Manchester United second with US$703 million. United were the third-most valuable club according to the list, worth US$3.1 billion. They also comfortably have the highest operating costs of the top-20 clubs, at US$211 million.

Madrid's bitter rivals Barcelona is the world's second-most valuable team, worth US$3.16 billion. Bayern Munich (US$2.38 billion) is fourth, with Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus and AC Milan closing out the top 10.

Although I love Pogba, he's a bit too expensive, and we're stacked in the midfield.

LaCazette would be a coup. We need a forward and He could start immediately over Giroud. 

We could get Laca, at least we could afford him with no worries.
But as you said, Pogba is expensive, unfortunately.
But we do need another DM. Flamini and Diaby are on their way out. Arteta won't be around for much longer, Rosicky too. So there will be some room in the midfield.
We need someone solid in there, can't have Coq....the Schneiderlin rumors are still flying about

yall think bayern have a chance?

barca is running on all cylinders im scared they finna demolish us at allianz

No Chance, None. Too many injured players and Pep looked lost last game.

Bayern have fallen, it's time to reload. When you think about it, Ribery and Robben are over 30 now anyways. Can't count on them going forward.

We could get Laca, at least we could afford him with no worries.
But as you said, Pogba is expensive, unfortunately.
But we do need another DM. Flamini and Diaby are on their way out. Arteta won't be around for much longer, Rosicky too. So there will be some room in the midfield.
We need someone solid in there, can't have Coq....the Schneiderlin rumors are still flying about

From what I've read, Lacazette isn't going anywhere. His club just got CL footy of the back of his performances this season. They're starting next season in their new stadium and will need his star power to fill even more seats. He's happy there too.

Not saying it's impossible, but another player who will cost a small fortune.

LIVERPOOL -- Brendan Rodgers insists that he was never interested in signing Memphis Depay.

"Unfortunately for you guys, it wasn't one we were ever interested in. He's obviously a talented young player, but we already have four wingers at the club.

"We've got young Raheem Sterling and Jordon Ibe, Adam Lallana and Lazar Markovic, so we'll have other priorities we're looking at for the summer.

Poor Brandon, :rofl:

Outside the Barca vs La Real game, looking forward to seeing Madrid vs Valencia. Hoping for a Los Che win...

Posting some music from the Cookin Soul crew from Valencia, Spain for some mojo... They do the dopest mixtapes & remixes. In fact their remixes are usually better than the original cuts..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom