⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Boateng stupid for biting off that fake so hard.. You know dude is going to fake
laugh.gif

If that would have been lahm defending he doesn't score
hes 15 yards from goal...with one of the greatest players ever with the best left foot ever. and you are mad he bit on the fake to the inside to his left foot?

eff outt here.

boateng is not to blame...that was just brilliance by leo. 

barca played amazing today and deserved the win. 

Last edited:
Boateng stupid for biting off that fake so hard.. You know dude is going to fake :lol:

To be fair yall say the same thing about a Defender when he gets got by Messi faking right and going or staying on his left. :lol:

My dude Jerome hate it had to be you. :smh:

Just got back from the Camp Nou. Was absolutely frenetic inside the stadium as well as everywhere outside within a mile of the stadium.

Props to the Bayern continent. They were outrageously loud with no chill what so ever for 80 minutes. They even bounced back louder after the second Messi goal for a second but Neymar took their soul.

Security wouldn't let them leave till after everyone else left but I wouldn't be surprised if they're still sitting their I'm silence. :lol:

I'll try and upload some videos later tonight.

Last edited:
Lower level tickets for Barca vs Man United are 500+ right now, with nosebleeds starting at 160. @!#@ that! Real vs Inter was 1/4 the price. I'll have to settle for Man United vs SJ Earthquakes :lol:

Yea I even got in on Pre-sales since my buddy that has a seat license didnt care for these tickets, and those opened up at like 80 a piece for nosebleeds. The tower sides were all 140+ and sold out. Im not going to sit in the sun at 1pm :smh:

I expect them to go down. If the tower sides go down below 100 for the upper rows, I may snag em since I missed the Real and Inter last year at memorial.

To be fair yall say the same thing about a Defender when he gets got by Messi faking right and going or staying on his left.
laugh.gif

My dude Jerome hate it had to be you.
mean.gif

Just got back from the Camp Nou. Was absolutely frenetic inside the stadium as well as everywhere outside within a mile of the stadium.

Props to the Bayern continent. They were outrageously loud with no chill what so ever for 80 minutes. They even bounced back louder after the second Messi goal for a second but Neymar took their soul.

Security wouldn't let them leave till after everyone else left but I wouldn't be surprised if they're still sitting their I'm silence.
laugh.gif

I'll try and upload some videos later tonight.
you were there?!??!?!

oh man i couldn't even imagine seeing this live.

you have to upload some videos!

Boateng stupid for biting off that fake so hard.. You know dude is going to fake :lol:

hes 15 yards from goal...with one of the greatest players ever with the best left foot ever. and you are mad he bit on the fake to the inside to his left foot?
eff outt here.
boateng is not to blame...that was just brilliance by leo. 

barca played amazing today and deserved the win. 

Exactly. You never want to see a defender exposed in space with the GOAT dribbler coming at him with speed. Much less your 6'4" CB. An absolutely nightmare.

Boateng still world class.

Last edited:
Exactly. You never want to see a defender exposed in space with the GOAT dribbler coming at him with speed. Much less your 6'4" CB. An absolutely nightmare.

Boateng still world class.
exactly. you just have to give messi the credit. one on one 9 times out of 10 messi is beating any player at that moment in the game

Last edited:
Yea I even got in on Pre-sales since my buddy that has a seat license didnt care for these tickets, and those opened up at like 80 a piece for nosebleeds. The tower sides were all 140+ and sold out. Im not going to sit in the sun at 1pm :smh:

I expect them to go down. If the tower sides go down below 100 for the upper rows, I may snag em since I missed the Real and Inter last year at memorial.

Yea, I may check on tickets last minute like I do for Warriors/Giants games. But damn. When I watched Mexico vs Chile at Levis (amazing atmosphere if you were Mexican, not as much if you were a USA fan rooting for Chile and being outnumbered 60K to 1 :lol: ) , I paid $120 for good @#$ lower level seats. I expected these to be more expensive but not by damn near 5x.

Last edited:
Have they announced a venue for the Earthquakes- Man U game?

Not yet; hope it's at Avaya, that way it'll be cheaper and will give me an excuse to go check it the new stadium. I believe it's going to be announced at 10 AM EST when all the tickets go on sale

For all you Liga MX fans, SJ is playing Club America at Avaya, and tickets are pretty reasonable for that game

Last edited:
The last defender I would hate to see get rektd like that got destroyed today by the god messi.

Messi is just too sick with the dribbles, you really don't know if the dude is gonna cut inside or **** WITH you and cut to the other side.

it's a gamble and the odds are against you because he can do that and succeed.

What a match man... WHAT A MATCH!

Last edited:
Crazy that if Barca nets just 1 away goal, Bayern needs to score 5

Last edited:

I got two for $70 when the presale came out. Came out to $193 with fees. Section 207

Didnt know they had gone up so high

The last defender I would hate to see get rektd like that got destroyed today by the god messi.

Messi is just too sick with the dribbles, you really don't know if the dude is gonna cut inside or **** WITH you and cut to the other side.

it's a gamble and the odds are against you because he can do that and succeed.

What a match man... WHAT A MATCH!

Boetang did the right thing...he expected messi to go inside and shoot with his left. He made the right gamble but lost...Messi went out and shot with right foot.

I got two for $70 when the presale came out. Came out to $193 with fees. Section 207

Didnt know they had gone up so high

Good deal. Man I should of picked up the best available but anything below the 400 level kept showing up much higher than 70. I will def be copping tix though. I have to see my squad. I been to Camp Nou but they were at an away game. My next trip to EU I will plan much better around games I want to see.

Wow...I would of waited closer to game day. Too early and too expensive right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom