⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
De Gea got away with one . I dont believe in mourinhos idea that there is a campaign against chelsea but the officiating has been awful this season

Thank God it was Hazard...as my FT captain I really needed that goal...

Lord knows we weren't going to come out with a win today anyway.

Rare to see soccer on two prime networks at the same time. NBC & Fox :nthat:
This fall gonna be crazy, Fox is getting the Bundesliga broadcasting rights in the States too :pimp:

Gonna be hard to juggle, the BPL, Bundesliga, College Football and the NBA next fall. Gonna be less nights going out on Fridays :lol:
Looking forward to it as well, gonna be good.

Falcao needs some fire in his belly, a Terry confrontation may just do it.

Luke shaw is buns. Another overrated Englishman in a long line of overrated Englishmen :lol:

Last edited:
How have things been looking so far? I missed the last 30 mins but I just saw Hazards goal :smh:

Last edited:
falcao has been okay, getting into space, had one opportunity as far as i remember, bust up with Terry, Terry probably called him something racist

i think its been a great game so far, united were dominating until chelsea scored then they just kinda went into chaos mode

chris smalling has actually had a good game in my opinion calm on the ball making good choices just happened to get scored on on his side of the field

I think saying he was "ok" is complimentary.  Don't recall seeing him with too many touches in the final 1/3.  Showed a bit of fire tussling with Terry though.  Perhaps bring on ADM in the MF and push Roo back up?

Ander. 
mean.gif
  Gotta be more careful. 

Back
Top Bottom