⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
X____X at those signs

cant imagine how good porto would be if they had that squad now, i used them on fifa 11 which was my first fifa and also the last time i was actually good at fifa, now im trash

^ Bein Spirts like always.

Yo I just took a look at the standings, had no idea Liverpool were that close to being in the top four and had no idea United were that close to being out. I wonder what happens if United doesn't make the CL again :nerd:

Think Liverpool wins today, 3-1. I don't know if I can hold off not falling asleep and waiting for this game. Might have to pull an all nighter/dayer :smh:

^ Bein Spirts like always.

Yo I just took a look at the standings, had no idea Liverpool were that close to being in the top four and had no idea United were that close to being out. I wonder what happens if United doesn't make the CL again :nerd:

Think Liverpool wins today, 3-1. I don't know if I can hold off not falling asleep and waiting for this game. Might have to pull an all nighter/dayer :smh:
Tbf top 3 is seperated by 2 points. Anyone can be out of top 4 after a poor run

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Young, Rooney

Valdes, Rafael, Rojo, Di Maria, Januzaj, A Pereira, Falcao

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Young, Rooney

Valdes, Rafael, Rojo, Di Maria, Januzaj, A Pereira, Falcao

Valecia sitting in RB?

I'm not too happy with that idea. He gets exposed when facing better offensive players.

Pele's gonna be at the clasico later too I assume?

Mata and Ander starting again :pimp:

Last edited:
Valecia sitting in RB?

I'm not too happy with that idea. He gets exposed when facing better offensive players.
He's gonna get burned... 
frown.gif

Interesting that LVG's keeping Blind at LB... 

ADM 
nerd.gif

He's gonna get burned... 
frown.gif

Interesting that LVG's keeping Blind at LB... 

ADM 
nerd.gif
nobody else can really play there, rafa is dead to lvg.  going be interesting, can he keep up with sterling?
Valecia sitting in RB?

maybe, he also bullies smaller opposition, as long as he does his job and blanket coutinho 

agreed. supporters have been begging for a stable xi, last week was the best performance of the year why change it?
@ManUtd
Louis van Gaal to Sky Sports: "What can you do as manager? Change after your best performance? I don't think so." #mufclive

Valencia is so cautious in his passing it's sad. Consistently looking for the back pass.

Faaaaaaaaar too many aimless long balls going forward instead of even trying to control the play.

Mata with the goal.

Liverpool needs to exploit Valencia as much as they can. They can easily even this back up.

Back
Top Bottom