⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To be fair, he's had some help from the goal posts & cross bar too...
Are you not entertained??? Oh wait...you're a Barca fan. Feck off PSK, let Joe Hart have his moment!!! He's gonna go back to mediocre WTF moments back in the Premier League. Let that man cook! GG btw. Yall deserved that win and possibly more goals.

Last edited:
Messi is back on God mode. Could have easily had 10 assist tonight if teammates had been more clinical.

I counted 4 nutmegs :x

Last edited:
first time i saw this thread.... but seriously, nasri has to go.  

Was it the addition of the star symbols to the title thread that has all these new guys poppin in here, never knowing there was a footy thread. :lol:

Well that's a wrap for the English clubs, they go home to win the top four championship. We go into the next round with 3 Spanish clubs, 2 French Sides, 1 German club, 1 Italian club, and 1 Portuguese club. Should be good.

Last edited:
Everton still standing in Europa League tho 
nerd.gif

Such a disappointment... Hart was amazing today. City had chances. Oh well... Another waste.

And Rafina was pointing the other way.
Nothing to see here.

Rafina doesn't play for argentina, so it does matter in a sense.

anyways, I hope this match is uploaded on youtube so I can watch it.

Now that that chelsea and BVB are out, I'll ride with Monaco, after that it's whatever in CL.

Last edited:
Usually Kun has that sniper pin-point accuracy but that was such a softball of a penalty.

I watched some of the game again on FOX last night, I seriously have no idea how Barca didn't win 5-0. ManCity really looked like little boys out there, Pellegrini won't make it.

Back
Top Bottom