⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really thought Ole was just talking to talk earlier, not deadass serious :lol:

Cavani might get bought out now since he's gonna be missing a lot of time anyway

It’s the agents and presidents. They leak to acquire their own leverage and make their own power moves. Journalists become pawns in a bigger game.

That’s not changing anytime soon.

its starting to look pretty clear thats what happened here. Now dudes reporting city never even made a bid or agreed personally terms contradicting so much of what was reported. Either all these transfer journalists got played by mendes or they just switching up with no shame lol

Everyone talking about signing a midfielder instead of one of the best goal scorers of all time reminds me of the summer everyone said why did we sign RVP when we already had Rooney and our midfield consisted of Anderson and Tom Cleverly :lol: how’d that work out again?

its starting to look pretty clear thats what happened here. Now dudes reporting city never even made a bid or agreed personally terms contradicting so much of what was reported. Either all these transfer journalists got played by mendes or they just switching up with no shame lol

I’ve been dealing with it all my life at Porto. It sucks :lol:

Welcome to the game. :lol:

I was just telling myself I'll never be able to rock my United CR7 jersey again yesterday :lol:

Silly SZN has been insane this summer

They still lack the midfield to compete for the title IMO
They have enough in the MF to beat most teams in the league. They did the double over city last year with that MF and Ronaldo's potential goals will paper over the cracks.

Sell Dalot, Martial, and Lingardinho and cop Cammavinga or Ruben Neves. With Martial gone and Cavani willing to miss games to play for Uruguay, there will be no shortage of features for Ronaldo.

Ploy by City trigger Utd into re-signing Ronaldo... and, as a result, taking valuable funds away from addressing their other various problems on the team... such as their DMF.

Sell Dalot, Martial, and Lingardinho and cop Cammavinga or Ruben Neves. With Martial gone and Cavani willing to miss games to play for Uruguay, there will be no shortage of features for Ronaldo.
That would be enough to get a DM, but those should have been done

siuuuu-siiuu.gif

Saw a lot of fan meltdowns online yesterday so seeing everyone moonwalk the slander is hilarious :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom