⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love what Ronaldo did at United, but why are we signing him?

I thought United said they changed how they approached transfers? Its the same old crap from them. SMH

We have deficiencies that need fixing before the nostalgia train leaves the station. The TEAM needs a defensive midfielder, but they want to sign Ronaldo to "get the fans back on their side". Is Pogba really gonna play as a LW the entire season? Like c'mon United!!

I really love what Ronaldo did at United, but why are we signing him?

I thought United said they changed how they approached transfers? Its the same old crap from them. SMH

We have deficiencies that need fixing before the nostalgia train leaves the station. The TEAM needs a defensive midfielder, but they want to sign Ronaldo to "get the fans back on their side". Is Pogba really gonna play as a LW the entire season? Like c'mon United!!
Y’all should be going for camavinga

Ronaldo’s camp is so desperate for attention after Messi has owned the headlines recently that they’re creating a bidding war :rolleyes

Ronaldo is a United legend, and as much as I don't want him to join City, I really don't think United should spend 30 mil+ on him at this age...Please save money for Haaland or use that money on Camavinga or Saul instead.

I'll believe the United links when I see it :lol:, sounds like a leverage play by Mendes to get Citeh to pony up what Juve want more than anything.

Wouldn't really be in line with Ole's recruitment strategy but he is a club legend and I'm sure the Glazers would think it'd be a good PR play to get folks off their back :lol:>D

The Cavani stuff about him potentially missing chunks of the season due to the quarantine rules with international footy now could open up space on the squad but I still don't think it'll happen. Was hoping Ma$e would be getting an extended run starting up top

It’s only 30 million.

To stop your cross town rivals from winning the league/winning the Champions League and grabbing a hold of your legend - embarrassing you in the process - You make that deal. Anyday. Even if you don’t need him.

United will surely make that money back with the CR7 brand. All the money from sponsors and everything else, you’ll have even more money to play around with for transfers.

This is war. Not football. :lol:

I don’t think you guys need to worry. The man probably has no intention of signing with United. Like someone said a few pages back, he wants to win now not join a project.
Yea he wants to compete for a CL and Ballon D'Or, Citeh offers the best chance at that outside of Paris right now.

He's a results kind of guy so I definitely expect him to pass up sentiment for the best chance at winning

I feel like CR could fit at city but coming off the bench. Which i do not think he would enjoy at all. But in a game where city can't quite break the lines and get desperate later in the game with crosses to no one in the box...CR7 would be a perfect 60th min sub

Transfer twitter needs a reset. All these dudes saying personal terms agreed now all of a sudden they where never agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom