• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1580874282801.jpeg

1580874393433.jpeg

Thiago agrees...

Don’t know why La Liga always schedules Clasicos in the same week as CL matches. Real play City on a Wednesday then Barca the following Sunday.

It’d be nicer to see the clubs matched up fully rested. This is how you get potential injuries, and also La Liga should want its 2 best clubs to have the best opportunity possible to advance further in the CL since there’s a ton of money in doing so. Not make clubs decide what to do in one match with the other in mind.

I really hope they don’t fire abi after those comments. Blown out of proportion imo

Abi isn’t going to call out individuals. Doesn’t work like that

Yea I think Messi is tripping for wanting Abi to call out names, you can’t do that. Messi definitely overreacted since he’s been so frustrated with board, he was at a tipping point.

His start at Everton shows that he still knows what he's doing though :lol:
Napoli need to #FreeKouli and fall back

Allen Saint Guccimin might be the waviest player in the league :lol: :pimp:

I really hope they don’t fire abi after those comments. Blown out of proportion imo

Abi isn’t going to call out individuals. Doesn’t work like that

It would be disproportional AF and the coverage/framing of it has been putting the spotlight directly on Abi only >D

The cynic in me thinks Bartomeu's friends in the media are doing it by design to prepare a scapegoat for the board and to take some of the heat off of them/him with the elections coming up...

Would be grimy AF doing a club legend dirty like that to try to save your *** though :smh:, they've been making trash decisions since before Abi even got the job

Truth

Always felt like Messi shared more parallels with Bron in terms of playmaking style and trying to elevate everyone around him while Ron has that Kobe attack minded/ lone wolf singular focused mindset

Athletically I’ve always compared Ronaldo to LeBron... (makes sense, they’re athletic generational specimens who don’t seem to slowing down, they’re the same age too).

But on the pitch, Ronnie is definitely more of a Kobe.... Mamba mentality is right.

CR7s speed in his youth was scary. Crazy to watch how defenders would just try to take him out or play off him so far at times because once he got a step he was gone.

Could always tell CR7 was a hard worker because of how good he had always been with both feet. When he would score screamers with his left foot...only way to get that good with the non dominant leg is practice, practice and more practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom