⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valverde was never a good fit for Barça but I’ll say this - it wasn’t his fault the Barça players made an elementary school mistake on that corner to Origi.

Thats 100 percent on the players being shook.

Let’s have Messi leave Barcelona and go to Juventus. Then him and Ronnie can alternate Balon D’Or’s year by year until they’re in their 40’s...

That would be so dope :lol: :pimp:

Happy to see Big Rom flourishing in Italy. I'm glad he left United, it just wasn't right for him. Now he has a fantastic relationship with Conte and you can see it in the performances.
I hope his great time in Italy, racism aside, gets that absurd retiremennt idea out of his head. He still has yet to retract his intention of retiring from the national team after the Euros.

There's still so much more he can do for us. He's only 26, turning 27 in a few months.

Valverde was never a good fit for Barça but I’ll say this - it wasn’t his fault the Barça players made an elementary school mistake on that corner to Origi.

Thats 100 percent on the players being shook.
But who decided to play Sergi Roberto at RW and 3 defensive mids?
Whose fault was it to sit back and defend and hope Messi can scorer a goal in his own?
Whose fault was to play 10 players behind the ball and not press? Something Barca has never done in their whole life

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20200204-191037_Boat Browser.jpg

***** what

But who decided to play Sergi Roberto at RW and 3 defensive mids?
Whose fault was it to sit back and defend and hope Messi can scorer a goal in his own?
Whose fault was to play 10 players behind the ball and not press? Something Barca has never done in their whole life

yea....all that could be true and criticism was indeed deserved....

But that doesn’t take away from the fact Barcelona made the biggest school boy mistake in CL Semi-Final history.

That particular moment had nothing to do with Valverde. That was the players losing focus.

Dissension in the ranks?

EP9_0bDXsAAXzpJ

The Catalan media seems to be painting it as Messi vs Abi but seeing a lot of Cule's saying he's firing a shot across the bow/sending a message to the board as a whole...

Still failing to see what Abi said that was wrong though tbh,especially if he learned about it straight from certain players mouths

Dissension in the ranks?

EP9_0bDXsAAXzpJ

The Catalan media seems to be painting it as Messi vs Abi but seeing a lot of Cule's saying he's firing a shot across the bow/sending a message to the board as a whole...

Still failing to see what Abi said that was wrong though tbh,especially if he learned about it straight from certain players mouths

Uugghh why did Abidal even take that job. The politics there are not for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom