⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal should be trying any way they can to get Simeone.

United and PSG should swap Neymar/Pogba + cash. Pretty clear both are in toxic situations and want out. RM/Barca don't seem to be an option for either anymore. Might be the only possible move either player/club can make at this point.

He deff going for the next b’dor with hows he looking this season

Arsenal should be trying any way they can to get Simeone.

United and PSG should swap Neymar/Pogba + cash. Pretty clear both are in toxic situations and want out. RM/Barca don't seem to be an option for either anymore. Might be the only possible move either player/club can make at this point.
Theres a number of good to great managers that Arsenal should try to sign. Ten Hag, Simeone, Nagelsmann, Ancelotti, to name a few. Itll be hard to do worse than the guy who lost the league with PSG.

:rofl: :rofl:

I think this guy says 'blud' and 'fam' way more than Troopz

Pele Alli-dinho :rofl:

He’s wittier and has more bars than Troopz. Dude is the man. This dude said “Dier is a fridge on wheels fam.....Dier’s on morphine blud....” :lol:

Amsterdam during Thanksgiving, I’VE DONE THAT. I recognize those streets this time of year! 10x better than any Thanksgiving here :lol: Troopz having a birthday party, lucky bastards.

It’s crazy how all these guys from fan channels are friends. Getting paid just for watching football. Idk how we missed out in this. :smh:

Last edited:

Lolwut? Sancho >>

Felix had some insane hype going to Atleti from Portugal so think that they played more of a part than on field performance where Sancho has been ballin ever since getting to Dortmund 2 years ago.

He's younger than Felix too

MDL got it last year,Havertz came in 3rd behind Sancho

Not sure how 2 goals and an assist for Atleti and ballin in the Portuguese league beats 2 seasons of world class production in Germany but I digress...

Skills are 🔥🔥

but anyone know this song by any chance?? I Shazam’d it and it’s some mix I can’t find when I google it. Been stuck in my head for like a week

Ten hag is too good for arsenal
There’s no way he would take that job when he has Bayern and Barca knocking on his door...also, Ajax is better than arsenal
Absolutely. All of those teams play in the Champions League and have made it past the round of 16 in the past decade +. But let me dream!

Liverpool vs napoli on TNT instead of Barca vs Dortmund...I really hate TNT for buying the CL rights. Let's hope ESPN does better like Fox and puts multiple games across all their channels. I am not with this 1 game on tv wave

Great save by Kepa, Maxi Gomez has missed some great chances.

Pulisic the only dude doing anything for us going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom