⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get the Diamond working like in 16-17, we're gonna be a problem again

Isco was awesome. We’ve gone from paper thin in the mid to having the revelation of Valverde and the resurrection of Isco (and Kroos.)

They didn’t play together much but I would have liked to see Bale and Rodrygo switch flanks

The buzz is back in the Bernabeu. Hopefully Hazard’s knock isn’t serious

I don't know what kind of witchcraft Mourinho pulled with Dele but his performances have been excellent since the appointment

are you familiar with spurs community? if so, there is a nice article in there from the other day explaining basically that mou and his system allow dele to play on instinct and he excels at it. if you're not, it's a great site I've been on for years. quality banter amongst the spurs supporters

here is the link to the article:
https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/in...-under-mourinhos-direct-style-of-play.140650/

Spurs fired Poch to get handled by Olympiakos?

You just couldn’t wait the full 90 mins huh?

:rofl:

1574807977715.gif

Was able to catch the last 25 minutes of the RM-PSG game at the barbershop. My barber damn near messed up my lineup when PSG scored those 2 back to back goals.

Brendan Fletcher signing that new contract with a bigger release clause....Man U will now say he's too expensive.

Navas with ten saves easily MoTM.

pretty pleased overall with how we played today.

bring on Juve in the knockouts.

Valverde and Odegaard out here ruining Pogz, Eriksen, and VdB’s Real dreams

seriously tho I see no point in paying Pogba’s transfer fee and wages and dealing with Raiola now.

Pogba gonna be stuck at United, United gonna be stuck with Pogba...

It’s a shame for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom