⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 20-25m figure is accurate, I’ve warmed up to the idea of getting Eriksen for either than or a free in the summer. I admittedly haven’t seen him play much outside of the CL (where he doesn’t really impress,) but he’d instantly become one of our better mids and give us more depth to compete for la liga.
Yea I ridicule Flo a lot but his decision to get Erikson instead of Pogba I don’t think has to do with race...

It has to do with money to me. SpendIng €20-30 million on Erikson in January, or signing him for free for next season is a much better fiscal decision than buying Pogba for €150 in the summer.

I wouldn’t ridicule Flo for making that move..(if he makes it)

Last edited:
I would honestly love to see Isco get some burn elsewhere. I remember when he was a driving force for that midfiled in games that demanded creativity. I still think he has some good years left might just need a change of scenery.

Completely agree with Erikson for $30 vs Pogs for $150. I dont' think Pogba gives you that much of a better chance. If it were Pogs or Erikson for $30M i think pogba fits the 3 man midfield Zidane likes to run better and is the better choice. But again, not for that price tag

Like noskey noskey said. Bet the field for ANYONE but ENGLAND.

Guaranteed you’ll win money!!! (Those clams aren’t winning a tournament, I’d bet my life on it)

The fact England are second (in the odds) makes me believe these MFers are flat out stupid.

So bet against England as much as possible. Those bums ain’t winning. It’s easy moneyyyy :lol:

Plus those odds will decrease, better now than when the tournament starts.
Close, but nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 said that. Fellow Timbers fan so it's all good.

IMG_7254.jpg
IMG_7254.jpg
IMG_7585.jpg
IMG_9456.jpg
IMG_5666.jpg
IMG_5288.jpg
IMG_2407.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_3486.jpg
IMG_3850.jpg
IMG_7848.jpg

Damn, bale injured again...Can't even move out there but he's staying on because wales are out of subs. Hopefully it's nothing serious

The Bernabeau looks so much more high end and well kept than Camp Nou, which in its current state might be the most disgusting stadium I’ve ever been to other than the Oakland Coliseum
Hey man don’t flame Oakland coliseum like that....

Without me joining you. 2nd to last oldest currently being used stadium and for good reason Jesus

Hey man don’t flame Oakland coliseum like that....

Without me joining you. 2nd to last oldest currently being used stadium and for good reason Jesus

The bathrooms at the Coliseum are 4th world status.

I don’t mind old stadiums if they’re well maintained. But these disgusting dumps on the other hand?

Camp Nou was covered in mud, sunflower seeds, and maggots all over the bathrooms when I went last October (and this was an hour before the match started). I was pretty embarrassed after I convinced two of my friends to spend $200 to get good seats at the stadium.

I don’t remember it being anything like that when I used to go to matches there back in the day

Camp Nou is about undergo a major renovation soon.

true, but it seems like their mentality is “why clean or do anything when we’re gonna renovate in a few years anyway” which shouldn’t be the case for a club as big as Barca (or any club for that matter)

I mean if I’m physically disgusted to be at a stadium after spending decades putting up with Candlestick and Oakland Coliseum...you know it’s bad :lol:

Last edited:
Estadio da Luz. A much different expereince compared to the Santiago Bernabeu which is massive and basically has a museum in it. I always knew that it was big but I didn't realize how big it was. Estadio da Luz was a nice experience, real nice stadium. Self-guided tours weren't allowed tho and trying to find the right gate was annoying. Disappointed that they didn't have a trophy room on display.
IMG_3147.jpg
IMG_3163.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0708.jpg
IMG_4774.jpg
IMG_8910.jpg
IMG_0802.jpg

Estadio da Luz. A much different expereince compared to the Santiago Bernabeu which is massive and basically has a museum in it. I always knew that it was big but I didn't realize how big it was. Estadio da Luz was a nice experience, real nice stadium. Self-guided tours weren't allowed tho and trying to find the right gate was annoying. Disappointed that they didn't have a trophy room on display.
IMG_3147.jpg
IMG_3163.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0708.jpg
IMG_4774.jpg
IMG_8910.jpg
IMG_0802.jpg

The mini Emirates

Last edited:
January can’t come soon enough.

Mario or Piatek come in (neither are cup tied)

Håland in the Summer

#GGMU

spain is wild right now. raki was seen walking on foot leaving the airport because the protests blocked the roads
also the catalans are going to have a huge demonstration the same day as el clasico
match is gonna be nuts

fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom