⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bantz Lord T Pool poaching our development coaches

Portuguese coach Vitor Matos has also been announced as the club's new elite development coach, joining from FC Porto.

Matos, 31, will take over the position previously held by assistant manager Pepijn Lijnders.
"We had the idea that it makes real sense because we have so many outstanding, young boys," boss Jurgen Klopp said in a statement.

Can’t even be mad, Klopp is the man.

I been said we should get rid of Pogba this summer. Instead we are just going to rot his value and let him walk for some **** like 70 million pounds instead of the 130/140 we could have gotten for him. I hope we continue to lose and he pushed his way out over the winter window to Madrid but I doubt it happens.

EFzHGs0UwAA4Cts

Looks strangely like the worst historical figure ever

Dude couldn’t pick a different haircut with that face? :lol:

Hopefully he doesn’t share MJ’s taste in mustaches

Bruh, this United channel is giving AFTV a run for their money. This guy here did like 10 impressions in 4 minutes.... :lol:

the José, Rio, Kane, Neville, and Wazza were on point :lol:

so if madrid had gotten pogba and got rid of bale, would they really be that much better?
the games i've watched bale has looked like the most threatening attacker

so if madrid had gotten pogba and got rid of bale, would they really be that much better?
the games i've watched bale has looked like the most threatening attacker
I keep trying to warn Madrid fans too. Pogba fixes NONE of their issues.

RM is down 1-0 to club brugge...

Also how do you post gifs in the new NT? I see guys posting them. Before you could just copy the image and paste it in, but that just posts it as a screencap now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom