⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane-Salah feud is why you always need your third front player to be like Suarez, Bobby, Benz or France Giroud.

Walker-Peters is injured and we put Aurier on the bench. Ok Poch...
I'm guessing Alderweireld is going to play RB? Possibly Sissoko as right wingback with 3ATB?

Last edited:
sonoftony sonoftony @haicheo @tpfltxl

Dorian now a Cat 5, all the models have it swerving the Atlantic coast of FL. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

@Beans you're on the gulf coast, but anything can happen and you never know if it can change course and just tear thru the middle of FL
I forgot about you, @Bantz Lord T . You stay in miami beach, so you have the potential to get it the worst. I would get outta there if i was you.

3D43D372-2B3A-47A9-87D3-D5E4A37A94CB.jpeg
:rofl: :rofl:

My only beef with the lineup is I'd rather put willock instead of xhaka. I like xhaka and I feel for most of his time here, he never had the right partners to help bring the best out of him but the two young kids, guendo and willock, have shown they can do what xhaka does and then some.

figure Emery is allowing xhaka a chance to lose his place first and I think willock will take it by December. COYG

This Wolves vs Everton matchup is becoming a proper rivalry, Two Portuguese coaches too.

They deserved it, can’t lie.

My only beef with the lineup is I'd rather put willock instead of xhaka. I like xhaka and I feel for most of his time here, he never had the right partners to help bring the best out of him but the two young kids, guendo and willock, have shown they can do what xhaka does and then some.

figure Emery is allowing xhaka a chance to lose his place first and I think willock will take it by December. COYG

I agree. I think Xhaka will eventually loose his place. Willock is on the come up. Has a lot more potential, more mobile, more dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom