⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Richarlison's good cause he's on my fantasy team but at least the Rubgy player shook it off :lol:

That tension between mane and slash been building up tho. A few times last year where both didn’t pass to each other when they should have. somebody here mentioned there was something going on between them last season.

That tension between mane and slash been building up tho. A few times last year where both didn’t pass to each other when they should have. somebody here mentioned there was something going on between them last season.

It was, but more so on Salah's end. He can come off as very selfish. I understand Mane being frustrated but it needs to be squashed.

What happened between mane and salad?

Salah thought he was Messi again.... didn’t pass the ball to a wide open Sane and lost the ball again.

Mane flipped out when he was subbed off.

Now Africans and Arabs are at war with each other on Twitter :lol:

jape jape

upload_2019-9-1_9-50-56.jpeg

Last edited:
But for real....there are a lot of situations where Salah should pass. He takes so many tight angled shots that just hit the side of the net. Mane has every right to be angry. You know if its Firmino in that situation he is passing that and its a tap in goal

@swerve was the first one to say it last year, I think the words were “I think Sane and Salah got beef on the low” :lol:

He called it, he saw it before anyone :lol:

It's not news. Mane was there before and was carrying the team. Salah came in and had a few good performances and it was if they wanted to make him the focal point of the team. Buildup runs through him whereas Mane has to get it how it comes or resuscitate broken up runs. In a sense, Mane has to take a "backseat". With that said, they'll get past it. People are excited about it because we have a bunch of drama loving #lipstickstick alley boys bout the place. Who's teams don't know their head from their foot at the moment while Liverpool is moving like a well-oiled machine

But for real....there are a lot of situations where Salah should pass. He takes so many tight angled shots that just hit the side of the net. Mane has every right to be angry. You know if its Firmino in that situation he is passing that and its a tap in goal

Plus Salah has NO RIGHT FOOT. So when he missed an open Sane or Firmino (like he did yesterday), it looked even worse cause he tried shooting on his right :sick:

That juve/Napoli game was damn good. My boy is in town and he never watches footie... wAs the perfect game for a non fan.

It's not news. Mane was there before and was carrying the team. Salah came in and had a few good performances and it was if they wanted to make him the focal point of the team. Buildup runs through him whereas Mane has to get it how it comes or resuscitate broken up runs. In a sense, Mane has to take a "backseat". With that said, they'll get past it. People are excited about it because we have a bunch of drama loving #lipstickstick alley boys bout the place.
Shut up. Your team is in shambles like the rest of us lol /s

It's not news. Mane was there before and was carrying the team. Salah came in and had a few good performances and it was if they wanted to make him the focal point of the team. Buildup runs through him whereas Mane has to get it how it comes or resuscitate broken up runs. In a sense, Mane has to take a "backseat". With that said, they'll get past it. People are excited about it because we have a bunch of drama loving #lipstickstick alley boys bout the place.

3D43D372-2B3A-47A9-87D3-D5E4A37A94CB.jpeg

sonoftony sonoftony @haicheo @tpfltxl

Dorian now a Cat 5, all the models have it swerving the Atlantic coast of FL. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

Beans Beans you're on the gulf coast, but anything can happen and you never know if it can change course and just tear thru the middle of FL

I hope it turns from us but better to be prepared than not, got everything I need. Hope y'all prepared

sonoftony sonoftony @haicheo @tpfltxl

Dorian now a Cat 5, all the models have it swerving the Atlantic coast of FL. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

Beans Beans you're on the gulf coast, but anything can happen and you never know if it can change course and just tear thru the middle of FL
Yeah this our first one so we deff prepared. Don’t think we will get much action but like you said better to be prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom