⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepper my balls bro....

Today is war....

@Trey Bantz i hope you get hit by ice cream truck bro, asap...

tomdiginson tomdiginson , you can get some of this too....
350x700px-LL-38c87559_image.gif

Three quick thoughts:
-Hope Marcelo is OK because Theo hasn't shown he's ready for a European fixture of this magnitude.
-Berchiche had Mbappe short had he not opted to go far post for Cavani.
-Areola was nervy handling Kroos' left-footed shot. Punched far too centrally in front of his own net.

Here we go again.. first off I only addressed your club because you once again had a dig at United. I’m not beating my chest about 2nd nice try.. I’m pointing out we are ahead of you. You and trey love trying to side step an argument.. all that cash and still ahead of you
You beatingn your chest guy. You just tried to side step after I told you that you were lying about me bragging about streaks. Yall were in here last season circle jerking each other regarding Uniteds streak even though y'all were drawing to the likes of relegation bound clubs. Miss me with all that other ****

-Silly, late challenge by Neymar on Nacho. Wasn't worth drawing the yellow so early in the match.
-If Lo Celso isn't aware of filling the defensive void, Isco is gone and free on the break. Berchiche got caught attacking too far up the pitch.

You beatingn your chest guy. You just tried to side step after I told you that you were lying about me bragging about streaks. Yall were in here last season circle jerking each other regarding Uniteds streak even though y'all were drawing to the likes of relegation bound clubs. Miss me with all that other ****
Tommy you’ve gotten to the point where you are now using the actions of united supporters to justify yourself. Congrats

I confused you and trey.. how dare I confuse you two

You're massively overrating our squad. The team is certainly more than Kane and Eriksen but definitely not to the extent you're describing :lol:

where am I wrong? since you support them too Im curious to see how you would rate them. I might be wrong about wanyama since he has been injured but everyone else I don't think so. (I am aware I have a spurs bias lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom