⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane would already be on 30 goals playing for Citeh

Don’t entertain that troll, hot takes been incredibly terrible lately not including his wishing of gruesome injury on players

Pretty impressive stat of having 4 straight 20+ goal seasons though, City so good this year they almost take dude for granted.

:rofl::rofl:

pQVljX.gif

Don’t entertain that troll, hot takes been incredibly terrible lately not including his wishing of gruesome injury on players

Pretty impressive stat of having 4 straight 20+ goal seasons though, City so good this year they almost take dude for granted.

Word :lol:

It definitely is impressive,that's why I never got the talk of Jesus replacing him already

Kun isn't washed,he just tied for 3rd most PL hatty's

Perfect timing for this performance. Wonder what implications this will have in the lineup/tactics/subs for the match against PSG. Notable that Casemiro did not play, despite being on the bench. Isco could wind up being the odd man out against PSG, adding fuel to the transfer rumors.

No player has played in more matches under Zidane than Isco

Not sure if this was directed at my speculating Isco being out against PSG. If so...

Zizou loves his midfield 3 of Kroos-Casemiro-Modric in the CL. And also loves Benz. With how poorly the 4-4-2 diamond has looked, and how much it has exposed the wings, I see him preferring BBC to start the match.

And then if that's the case, I don't see how he doesn't sub in Vasquez and Asensio to get the lineup that scored 4 first half goals in against Sociedad. Maybe a cameo for Isco getting in for Benz toward the very end.

Goddam.

French league have a lot of black players too, so it's more surprising than the stuff in Italy and Spain. I guess at this point we just can't be surprised anymore :smh:

Not sure if this was directed at my speculating Isco being out against PSG. If so...

Zizou loves his midfield 3 of Kroos-Casemiro-Modric in the CL. And also loves Benz. With how poorly the 4-4-2 diamond has looked, and how much it has exposed the wings, I see him preferring BBC to start the match.

And then if that's the case, I don't see how he doesn't sub in Vasquez and Asensio to get the lineup that scored 4 first half goals in against Sociedad. Maybe a cameo for Isco getting in for Benz toward the very end.
Rather see Isco in the holding role vs psg than Teflon CL Casemiro, the thought of him and his give aways already making me sick, I think this would be the best way to control the midfield, no chance it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom