⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn they’re getting Laporte? Maybe now they can get rid of stones... kid is walking tub of English s..t.

And speaking of s..t, not sure why so many guys jump up & down about him... verratti is so over rated... plays kick ball & cant defend unless he fouls the ish outta the opposing player... not sure I saw him make a worth while pass 80 mins in or a play worth anything...

I would wait to see from a better source before i believe we back in for Laporte after him changing his mind last minute a couple seasons ago. But if we are I like the idea of Stones and Laporte for the next 7-8 years

I can't help but think I could have gone pro if I had the right connections at a young age and I'm not being delusional :smh:

Every league I play in I dominate in the tri-state area

Pep's been after Laporte for years.. has he improved since his injury, feel like I never hear about him

vQohUBp.gif

Ruthless :rofl:

Just watched the Barça game. Bettis gave us a good challenge for 60min before running out of gas.

Bummed about the Vermaelen injury tho. Was looking forward to having both him and Umtiti healthy at the same time. Hope it's nothing too serious. We got so many damn injuries right now :smh:

Didn't Otamendi just reup his contract? Would that mean Kompany would be on the outs if Laporte came?

Didn't Otamendi just reup his contract? Would that mean Kompany would be on the outs if Laporte came?

Possibly but most likely Mangala would be out. I hope Kompany stays at the club in a lesser roll since unfortunately he cant play no where near as often anymore to be a first choice CB.

Chelsea should finish the Emerson Palmieri deal soon. Agent flying to London
Dzeko needs to be convinced of playing time before he agrees to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom