⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club is going to be the death of me. Just end this game. At this point I'm looking more forward to the ArsenalFan TV rants.
Can't get 3 points against these bums. smh

Edit: My apologize. :lol:

Been trying to pick a European team to follow and today I'm a new Arsenal fan. Decided on them because of the Kroenke connection. Who hates me in here? Who's my homie?

Welcome. You made a good choice on team but I'm pretty sure every gooner in the world wants Kroenke to piss off :lol:.

I'm assuming you're a self aware clippers fan so youre set up to deal with the disappointment and let downs.

Welcome. You made a good choice on team but I'm pretty sure every gooner in the world wants Kroenke to piss off :lol:.

I'm assuming you're a self aware clippers fan so youre set up to deal with the disappointment and let downs.

Yea I didn't mean i'm a Kroenke fan. I'm a Rams fan so it was the only connection I could make to a European team :lol:

If he dies, he dies. I've made my selection :lol:

:smh: at the handball call

These Prem refs are just as bad as NBA refs.

Referees are ****e at their job overall across all sports.

Decided on them because of the Kroenke connection.
Who hates me in here? Who's my homie?
Arsenal fans may even be in the first category for that sentence :lol:

Glad Arsenal dropped 2 points but Mike Dean is a trash referee. No way that's handball and then he even gave Cech a dissent yellow without even talking to him

Reactions: HIM

:sick::sick:

The Golden Boot race between Ahrry Kane and Mo' Goals is gonna be fun to watch

It sure looks like Salah is on track to win it but I have faith Ahrry will come through. I wasn't entirely sure if he was going to beat Lukaku towards the end of last season when he was actually behind but then he just scored loads of goals and beat him by 4 goals at the end.

Apparently RM and Hazard have been strongly linked, especially after his dad came out saying Hazard wants to make the move, but Marca is saying RM will look to give Asensio more playing time instead

HIM HIM
tenor.gif

Reactions: HIM
Apparently RM and Hazard have been strongly linked, especially after his dad came out saying Hazard wants to make the move, but Marca is saying RM will look to give Asensio more playing time instead

It would be sad to see him leave Chelsea but he would flourish at Madrid.

I know there are fresh rumors of Ronnie making a request to leave & to keep the transfer fee to €100m... Who do you think needs to be off loaded to bring him in?

It would be sad to see him leave Chelsea but he would flourish at Madrid.

I know there are fresh rumors of Ronnie making a request to leave & to keep the transfer fee to €100m... Who do you think needs to be off loaded to bring him in?

To bring in Hazard?

Yup... He plays the same position as Ronnie... it would be sad to see him depart. He’s done a lot for the club & repped then very well...

Ronnie is playing more centrally now., but RM feel Asensio is the future at the LW which is what's reportedly killed their interest in Hazard. One thing to note though is that it seems to have become pretty rare to see players of his talent level not being used as inverted wingers. But he seems to be much more comfortable on that flank and occasionally drifting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom