⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
goat?
you must be young

i liked and unliked your post cause there is no dislike button

tumblr_nxikvaBGcz1rj7inuo1_250.gif

Before I was ambivalent on being back in for alexis in January. Wanted him in the summer but figured the ship had sailed once it didn’t happen. But now I hope we go back in

Last edited:
Before I was ambivalent on being back in for alexis in January. Wanted him in the summer but figured the ship had sailed once it didn’t happen. Blend I hope we go back in
With our current circumstances I hope we bring him on now. I was worried about chemistry problems but we were really one injury away from being thin at ST/Forwards.

My only wish was to escape this gruelimg period injury free if it meant dropping points. I really only want to focus on the Champions League now.

With our current circumstances I hope we bring him on now. I was worried about chemistry problems but we were really one injury away from being thin at ST/Forwards.

My only wish was to escape this gruelimg period injury free if it meant dropping points. I really only want to focus on the Champions League now.

Yep. KDB can’t be replaced but at least we have Gundogan and Bernardo who can play in midfield I have faith in them. But Aguero is now the only striker...and it’s known he has a injury record too only reason I think him being able to split the load with Jesus has helped him out a lot avoiding injury.

Yeah I feel the same about KDB and our midfield. We need to rotate even more players on Tues and our FA Cup match and just rest everyone until the Liverpool match.

If it comes down to it I wont mind a false 9 with Sterling either.

Been trying to pick a European team to follow and today I'm a new Arsenal fan. Decided on them because of the Kroenke connection. Who hates me in here? Who's my homie?

So glad I didn't wake up at 4 AM for that City-Palace match. I'm hot right now, I would have lost it when that penalty was missed. More points dropped over a missed pen smh. Arsenal better get to work and put WBA away already too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom