⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba doesn't deceived this..LOL. It's clear that Rash and Mou aren't up to par with this vision. He's spraying that ball 50-60 yds to mans to put trash balls into the box or out of play.

I can't rock with #MourihnoOUT

For all his moaning, "anti-football" and short comings, he's won Europa League and has the team in 2nd. I want him to get another summer window and see how we do next season before "#MouOUT". I would imagine that United would be performing a lot better if the Board got Mou the winger he wanted.

Pogba doesn't deceived this..LOL. It's clear that Rash and Mou aren't up to par with this vision. He's spraying that ball 50-60 yds to mans to put trash balls into the box or out of play.

All facts.

Would pay good to watch pogba with some teammates who do more than run fast, pass sideways and turn the ball over.

Wouldn't be surprised if Southampton manages to pull out a goal today

All facts.

Would pay good to watch pogba with some teammates who do more than run fast, pass sideways and turn the ball over.
He'll be able to show out with France in the WC for the time being. They have my full support to win it as we're undoubtedly going to underperform and get knocked out early.

Tony time.

I want to support all of our players, but Mhki needs to go. He may be a great player again someday but he sure isn’t for United.

Tony needs to be starting every game on the left wing, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom