⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been rumors about a return to Dortmund as of late and his sister even posted about it on IG before deleting it. Supposedly the club is interested too

If he does return,Ozil would make all the more sense
I think that would be the best option for him. He had the most assists (15) in the Bundesliga in the 2015/2016 season and was one of the highest rated players.

Rashford is Derick Rose like in his complete inability to see any teammate once he gets within 20 ft if the goal.

Dude is an old school no.9 in that regard

Tone on the other hand has really grown into the wingers role,he usually looks up to set someone up for the assist before taking it himself

Chance after chance these last few minutes,feeling like only a matter of time before they break through

I see that the annual Ron exit rumors are starting up once again...>D

He must have a new deal/renewal in the works given that Messi became the highest paid player after his last extension not long ago :lol:
live scenes when CR7 found out

giphy.gif

Attack needs some Tone in the 2nd half...

That left flank has been ineffective AF outside of Shaw,balls from there have been going straight to Salford

Boufal is looking like some good potential, just needs a lot of work on the end product

this half is so frustrating to watch. from missed calls to **** service from the midfielders

Legit fell asleep around the I think the 25th minute sound of a commercial blaring just woke me up

Ref called a pen for lazio, in the moment it looked clear but after a review, the ball hits the inter players leg first than his arm and the call was reversed. A positive and the effective use of VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom