⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Klopp has half the striker that Suarez was he would’ve won the Prem by now.
Dudes don't realize how Sturridge and Suarez were winning games for Liverpool single-handedly.Creating something out of nothing and turning it into a goal.

:rofl:
awww tommy, you're gold man... Cheers dude...
Laughing with yourself You're looking more and more like him.

question for you Pool fans, you guys saying numbers don't mean much because Rodgers had Suarez. thing is, Salah is actually has more goals now then Suarez had at this point in any of his season in Liverpool. the Liverpool attack is much better than when you guys had Suarez. So I Klopp fails to finish the season better than Rodgers ever did will you guys finally realize he is a failure or will he become the Wenger to your club?
You're talking out your backside. Klopp had to mold that Shambolic squad into what it is today. To change the way how an 11 man squad plays is no easy feat. In addition, Suarez was scoring goals at an astronomical rate while being suspended and missing some games due to rest/fatigue and suspensions. In addition to the aforementioned, he was partnered up with Daniel Sturridge which many of y'all seem to discredit cause for no other reason and the only one I can think of is is because he's black. Rogers had Suarez in his Prime with Prime Sturridge balling all the while without applying any tactics. Had Klopp had that now , along with what he built, Liverpool would have ran away with the League. Liverpool set a record for the number of goals scored during that season, so you're reaching beyond the heavens. You can call Suarez a number of things, but to try and discredit his on-field performance is where I realize that many of Y'all don't really watch football. As for Salahs performance, Salah hasn't missed any games whereas Suarez did.Salah has 22 goals in 30 apps. Suarez in the same time frame had 19 goals in 15 appearances.

many of y'all seem to discredit cause for no other reason and the only one I can think of is is because he's black.
really went this route
shake-my-head-gif.gif

Yeah, like a deplorable does, that was a real reach... Right out of the orange orangutan's playbook....

I love Sturridge. Really if tommy deplorable is going to heave criticism on anyone, it should be Klopp... There is no reason why Sturridge shouldn't be playing regularly (unless injury)...

really went this route
shake-my-head-gif.gif
I simply called it what it is. Sturridge scored goals and even carried the team while Suarez was out or hounded by the defense Y'all said it was because of Suarez. Harry Kane scored goals while receiving exceptional service, Y'all bowed down and worshiped him.
Yeah, like a deplorable does, that was a real reach... Right out of the orange orangutan's playbook....

I love Sturridge. Really if tommy deplorable is going to heave criticism on anyone, it should be Klopp... There is no reason why Sturridge shouldn't be playing regularly (unless injury)...
You've been reaching with every single post. Again, very trump like. You've been matching up with him on every single criteria.

Facts... No Tommy deplorable spin. You might try to spin facts, but numbers never lie, nor do they need any context... :smokin

Screen-Shot-2017-09-14-at-105932.jpg

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

...Rogers league results were 7th, 2nd and 6th while having two of the best goal scorers in the league for him and a plethora of young talent. Klopps has been 8th, 4th and as it stands 4th again....

tommy deplorable when faced with facts... Numbers don't lie bruv.

tenor.gif

Trey, I'm not saying Rodgers is a better manager. I liked Klopp, but the numbers don't lie. He hasn't had the success he was hired to provide. He's shown an inability to adapt and or change. The hallmark of a great coach regardless of any sport is to continually adapt/evolve. You can't tell me Klopp hasn't been guilty of being stubbornly pragmatic.

In all seriousness, why doesn't Klopp play Sturridge more often? What did Sturridge do to piss Klopp off so bad? He's proven he can score & not only that, score in clutch situations.

Both Trey and I have pointed out that there's context behind said numbers, but you choose to be Trump like and ignore reality. You're exposing yourself more and more.

Yeah, Napoli looks like a good runner up for Juve this season.

More than worthy of it.

mou really sounding like a BAN
united should be ashamed that this is the face of the club at the moment...a crying *** *****
it was all good when he had the richest club

every player mou has bought has been over 6 foot 1 except mihki
mou had a vision for his united team and it was a terrible one

anywho
la masia still eating

Last edited:
If he opens a company and it ain’t called Kompany’s Company then that degree is worthless.
He actually used to own a sports bar called Good Kompany :lol: But it was a failure financially and he had to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom