⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been 12 hours, this still hurts.

Not sure how many people are gutted the entire day after we get wrecked by Farça but the abuse at work was rampant today. And the worst thing (to me) is that i get clowned on by fair weather fans who have only been watching FCB play since the Messi Train took off.

It's just a game at the end of the day. It's only gonna get worse for Madrid fans because it's time for Madrid to hit a slump. Plus CR7's decline is approaching.

I just hope that they let ZZ play his game and build something, I feel that Florentino’s trigger finger is getting itchy.

A draw after being so wasteful does feel like an L. SMH
For sure. I guess some 'positives' to take away was that they created a lot more chances... and I hope Smalling won't be out for too long.

But hey, credit to Heggsy for fighting all the way till the end. GG.

Whatchu talm’ bout?

Southampton refused to sell him.

‘Pool had funds like that.

Coutinho or no Coutinho. He ain’t going nowhere and if he betta load the brinks truck. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

C32B5B86-E9AF-4429-8316-8832F5290B2A.gif

Last edited:
I'd rather have VD at City rather then Pool. With City he will make them better, which idc because they already got the league. However, if he goes to Pool he'll almost complete them. I don't want Pool to be a real contender for the tittle. Mainly because Trey and Tom are gonna go ham in here

Listening to some podcasts it’s rumored Pep has turned his attention to Inter’s Milan Skriniar instead of van Dijk. I doubt that Inter will sell him this soon being as though they just got him from Sampdoria.

It’s amazing what Spalletti has been able to do with Inter & what he couldn’t do at Roma. Very stark contrast.

Listening to some podcasts it’s rumored Pep has turned his attention to Inter’s Milan Skriniar instead of van Dijk. I doubt that Inter will sell him this soon being as though they just got him from Sampdoria.

It’s amazing what Spalletti has been able to do with Inter & what he couldn’t do at Roma. Very stark contrast.

What he did at Roma is having them finish second in the Serie A race and what he’s doing in Inter is having them finishing third. :lol:

What he did at Roma is having them finish in the top 2 of the Serie A race and what he’s doing in inter is having them finishing third. :lol:

I meant having to leave after one year after his second stint. He seemed to have to constantly battled players, management, & press despite what he was able to do. No one seemed committed to him at Roma.

The fact that Inter was such a dumpster fire after several different (& capable) managers. His turn around is remarkable...

I meant having to leave after one year after his second stint. He seemed to have to constantly battled players, management, & press despite what he was able to do. No one seemed committed to him at Roma.

The fact that Inter was such a dumpster fire after several different (& capable) managers. His turn around is remarkable...

Oh yeah, I have to agree with that. What he’s doing with Inter is very, very impressive. He’s a very good manager and I wouldn’t be surprised if bigger clubs are out there for him.

I don’t see Van Dijk coming. I know the club is still interested but no city in the knows have reported that anything is close. Don’t think it’ll happen. Only two transfers I want are Lucas Hernandez and Savic from Lazio mostly Savic that dude is a monster ive been watching more Lazio games since we where first linked with him and I’d love him in the Fernandinho role

Last edited:

He benched Totti. It had to be done, but it wasn't okay. Plus he's a diva. **** him, he's only doing good at inter because all they are contenders for is the Scudetto.

Speaking of Inter, Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting they will submit a loan request for Mkhitaryan but they have no means to buy him at the price United will ask for.

I don’t see Van Dijk coming. I know the club is still interested but no city in the knows have reported that anything is close. Don’t think it’ll happen. Only two transfers I want are Lucas Hernandez and Savic from Lazio mostly Savic that dude is a monster ive been watching more Lazio games since we where first linked with him and I’d love him in the Fernandinho role

FWIW, Mourinho saying he's willing to spend over 95 million euros for Savic. Lol

I just read Pastore wants to go to Inter too... Question is how much does PSG want for him?

Got dayum... A wild boar?!?!

Dybala hasn’t played for 3 consecutive league matches and he’s apparently in Allegri’s dog house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom